SNAFU's True Colours

Lord Exodus

Not sympathy, just thought it was a different perspective on SNAFU considering how they generally try to convey themselves on OWF.
I want it to be clear that he is not to be attacked. He will do something eventually that will open him up for us, but as of now he can enjoy being self-righteous with 50k NS down the drain.

So...they are advocating PZI when also saying you are not to be attacked...?

I realize that I do not have a huge post count or anything, but I generally thought that PZI required one to be attacked.

You rerolled sometime today as your nation is 0 days old as of Wednesday, October 21st. Thus your punishment has been effected. As a note, SNAFU never said that you had to delete or that they would continue to attack you forever. You made the decision to delete yourself. But posting quotes that pre-date your deletion/ZI are kind of pointless because they are now out of context.

I'd also point out you were ghosting SNAFU just a few weeks ago which is not exactly a friendly action.

You have the option of just going your own way at this point and not looking back. And I'm sure SNAFU will let it go. But if you keep trying to cause trouble for them, eventually you will give them enough rope to hang yourself. But it will be because you choose those actions. I suppose you could continue trying to play the victim. You might even get some support from those with political reasons to dislike SNAFU. But somehow, I doubt it will turn out well for you in the end.

I'd suggest that you just move on really.

Edited by Kellory

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo Lord Exodus buddy ole pal. Guess what? I'm in range :D

However SNAFU is a good group of people, they haven't ordered an attack on you or anything. (I will point out you have nothing to attack at this time though.)

SNAFU's true colors or yours Lord Exodus?

I called you friend and ally, you betrayed us and now you betray yourself.

Is that what you want to be? A Benedict Arnold? Not even a Benedict Arnold, he had a cause, you do it for kicks.

To the mods: This isn't role play, and barely game play. I'm not sure if it belongs somewhere else or doesn't belong at all.

Edited by Warmongrel

I want it to be clear that he is not to be attacked. He will do something eventually that will open him up for us, but as of now he can enjoy being self-righteous with 50k NS down the drain.

I was referring to the part I've emphasised in bold, which clearly implies that as of now, Stetson76 does not wish to have SNAFU attack me, but may at a later date.

I mean, there's not much point warring with a newly rolled nation now is there?

I'm 0 days old, have 1 infrastructure which amounts to 3NS.

SNAFU doesn't even have anyone in my range.

Even if they did, it couldn't be very gratifying to destroy 1 infrastructure, could it?

The way you are conducting yourself right now might make it very enjoyable. You aren't worth my time. We didn't make this a vendetta, we weren't obsessed with destroying you. We'd just as soon forget you exist. Its you who is pushing this on, or it would be a defunct topic by now.

I lmaoed because you zied yourself.

Edited by Warmongrel

For those of you following this situation, Lord Exodus has deleted so this topic will be closed soon.

I do want to point out that he come back to SNAFU as theHitcher for a brief period of time. Sadly, we just realized what he did, but will be on the lookout in the future. So, just please be aware that he may try and get back in at some point under an assumed name. Don't go witch hunting, but keep it in the back of your mind.

I give all of you this to see as provided by Lord Exodus. SNAFU was moving on, so why can't you?

I was referring to the part I've emphasised in bold, which clearly implies that as of now, Stetson76 does not wish to have SNAFU attack me, but may at a later date.

Even if they did, it couldn't be very gratifying to destroy 1 infrastructure, could it?

Seeing as how you certainly have come back with the intent to slander and annoy SNAFU, it's hardly unfounded for them to think that you won't act in some way in the future that will give them just cause to attack you. Not that they're looking for a reason, but it will no doubt present itself if you continue as you have.

They're saying that they'll attack you IF you do something to warrant it... Which they expect that you will. That's not PZI. That's just saying "hmm, this guy's been trouble before, he'll probably do something else stupid and get attacked."

-Bama

This is a poor show on the part of SNAFU, PZI is bad.

Should you feel the need to have someone champion your case, LE, Carpe Diem is the alliance to go to. Find me on IRC if the situation doesn't get resolved.

reading a thread before replying to it is always good practice.

Aren't their true colours purple?

Also; rerolling under the same name isn't a real reroll. Also you should stay away from them and not bother them, like you seem to be doing. That will only bring you harm - as Stetson explains in the post you quoted. They are waiting for you to make a stupid move again, so I advice you to do the opposite and you'll probably see that they won't attack you.

Edited by erikz

Aren't their true colours purple?

Also; rerolling under the same name isn't a real reroll. Also you should stay away from them and not bother them, like you seem to be doing. That will only bring you harm - as Stetson explains in the post you quoted. They are waiting for you to make a stupid move again, so I advice you to do the opposite and you'll probably see that they won't attack you.

Erikz, we may have disagreements, but I couldn't have said it any better myself. (Well, other than when I said, on our forums, that he's not to be attacked unless he tries to harm us. :D )

Exodus, I made that thread public when I posted it because we have nothing to fear from it. We didn't want you destroyed as anyone can see in the topics which previously discussed the situation. I was hoping that you'd come out of hippie and attack me while you were ghosting our AA, but you chose another path. Registering on our forums as someone else, applying for membership and leaving us little clues such as the one you graciously quoted in the OP is surely a way to continue on without antagonizing us.

QUOTE (The Hitcher Posted: Sun Oct 18 @ 2009 1:53 pm)

:LE

*Note: :LE is a smilie on our forums that was made in honor of Exodus' Joker sig while he was still a member in good standing.

I want to thank you for bringing to the light of day SNAFU's dastardly deeds for all the world to see. I actually thought about informing our friends that you've re-rolled and may apply, but now I see I don't have to do that. I'll tell you right now in a public forum that we will forgive you're little attempt at subterfuge and let your self imposed deletion stand as sufficient punishment for what we consider destruction of alliance property however, should you take any direct action against SNAFU including attempting to infiltrate our alliance, we will pound you into dust. (Hopefully you'll have built up a bit by then.)

Have a good day.

Rerolling under the same name isn't really rerolling you know.

If you don't want contact with them just don't snoop around at their boards and don't contact them.

I have to admit, I haven't read anything since this post, but felt that I needed to respond to this. You take a 50k nation, and re roll with the same name..you are still re rolling. Why crucify a character with a history they are proud of.

And if you continue on this course, I wouldn't blame them.

I thought SNAFU had implied they did not condone permanent ZI, but sounds like they're still out for my blood even after rerolling.

Can you read? Jeez you quoted Stetson.

I want it to be clear that he is not to be attacked.

Also.

Ruler: Lord Exodus

Nation Name: New Empire of Order

War/Peace Preference: War is an option for New Empire of Order.

And when checking for wars...

norecord.gif

Ah, right. This is totally permazi. I get it now. Their leader ordered for you not to be attacked and you have no wars.

So let me get this straight. You reroll as the same name, go to their forums. You read that they said your former nation was not be attacked but that if you did something stupid, something they were sure you would, then they may attack you. Then you come here and post this crap trying to call them out? The only thing this proves is they should have rolled you from the start. Now however you have done far more damange to yourself then they ever could. Brilliant.

So let me get this straight. You reroll as the same name, go to their forums. You read that they said your former nation was not be attacked but that if you did something stupid, something they were sure you would, then they may attack you. Then you come here and post this crap trying to call them out? The only thing this proves is they should have rolled you from the start. Now however you have done far more damange to yourself then they ever could. Brilliant.

Wow, your post is the oxymoron to his "brilliance."