SNAFU's True Colours

Lord Exodus

Taken from the publicly viewable topic titled "Lord Exodus" on the SNAFU forum:

Effective immediately, Lord Exodus is considered an enemy of SNAFU in all of it's forms.

If you don't know why, you can read it yourself here (if you have access).

Please cease and desist anything to do with him under any guise in Cybernations. Also, he does not have permission to continue to use the name SNAFU as an alliance name in other games such as Tribal Wars, so please disengage from him as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Here is our official response on the OWF.

Click here.

The situation with Lord Exodus has been resolved satifactorily, here is our post regarding it. OWF post.

Although he is a free target should he come out of peace mode, do not attack him without orders from your company captain.

Thank you,

Stetson

Is LE nuclear? I assume his is based on his size... Can we trust him to bow out quietly?
he isn't nuclear, in fact, he hasn't got any military wonders.
Wait... I'm a company captain, can I attack him?
No one can right now, he's in peace mode, but trust me, if he comes out, you'll all know.
He's out of my range, but if you guys drop him down ;)

Then can I get him? lol

i want a piece of that action too... :D
I wanna give everyone a shot, but he's not gonna come out of peace mode.

:crybaby:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did he do, i cant see that link?
Well hes bad news whatever he did.
He left the alliance, but on his way out he deleted all of the School of Hard Knocks guides because he felt they were "his" and he left the alliance on less than cordial terms.

There are threads on the cybernations forums and in the Bad News section here about him.

Hmmm,.... I would have never figured he would have gone off and become a like that.

Oh well. When he gets down to my size let me know.

:LE
I don't like that smilie.
For those of you following this situation, Lord Exodus has deleted so this topic will be closed soon.

I do want to point out that he come back to SNAFU as theHitcher for a brief period of time. Sadly, we just realized what he did, but will be on the lookout in the future. So, just please be aware that he may try and get back in at some point under an assumed name. Don't go witch hunting, but keep it in the back of your mind.

Madam CaVi:

Ahem...

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=885

I don't know what you're trying to point out?

Who's that the link for?

:wtf:

Admin Abuse!!

If it was, I wasn't the admin who did the abuse. I clicked on it and it wasn't there...
BTW Stetson, Lord Exodus still has aop in #snafu. >.>
I deleted his profile, he was snooping around here yesterday afternoon.....
Well, I guess it isn't quite over... Lord Exodus

And he finally responded... OWF Post

I want it to be clear that he is not to be attacked. He will do something eventually that will open him up for us, but as of now he can enjoy being self-righteous with 50k NS down the drain.

LE's response in OWF is one of life's perfect examples of a person who is both shallow and callow.

le is a mendacious, sanctimonious !@#$%^& and he is a doodoo-head.

I thought SNAFU had implied they did not condone permanent ZI, but sounds like they're still out for my blood even after rerolling.

For those interested, you can follow any further developments in SNAFU's topic as it is publicly viewable here unless of course they decide that they no longer wish to grant everyone access to view their discussion about me.

I thought SNAFU had implied they did not condone permanent ZI, but sounds like they're still out for my blood even after rerolling.

For those interested, you can follow any further developments in SNAFU's topic as it is publicly viewable here unless of course they decide that they no longer wish to grant everyone access to view their discussion about me.

Rerolling under the same name isn't really rerolling you know.

If you don't want contact with them just don't snoop around at their boards and don't contact them.

QUOTE (Stetson76 Posted: Wed Oct 21 @ 2009 4:46 am)

Well, I guess it isn't quite over... Lord Exodus

And he finally responded... OWF Post

I want it to be clear that he is not to be attacked. He will do something eventually that will open him up for us, but as of now he can enjoy being self-righteous with 50k NS down the drain.

Where, oh where does it say we want to perma ZI you?

Basically you've taken a private conversation off the fourms (I know it should be private but meh) where some of our members have let off some of their anger for what you did.

Where, oh where does it say we want to perma ZI you?

Basically you've taken a private conversation off the fourms (I know it should be private but meh) where some of our members have let off some of their anger for what you did.

The conversation was hardly private, I didn't even need to register an account on the forum to view it. I just went to the forum and it was available to me.

What are you going for here, drumming up sympathy? You were put in a position of trust to edit guides, maliciously deleted them on the run and used up all your luck when Nemesis stuck its neck out for you the first time around. If you reroll as the same SNAFU hating character and go posting threads on the OWF they'll continue to hunt you down.

If you'd like to move on re-roll and stay the heck away from them, and surprise, they'll probably leave you alone.

The conversation was hardly private, I didn't even need to register an account on the forum to view it. I just went to the forum and it was available to me.

I'm not sure what you were trying to achieve by posting this, but you certainly have more people scrutinizing the situation than before. Something tells me this was probably a bad idea.

Thanks for bringing our attention to this utterly useless crap. I want my two minutes back.

no refunds on time spent, ive put in 3 so far (1 minute 23 seconds in to this response to you). I for one would like to hear your thoughts on LE's options going forward, specifically what alliance do you think would be a good fit for him etc.

This should take you all of 47-56 seconds and would greatly contribute to this moving in a positive direction.

How do they advocate PZI when they clearly say you're not to be attacked?

You sir should have stayed gone

would greatly contribute to this moving in a positive direction.

These affairs tend to run a pretty steady course. Which would leave us a slightly more clever re-roll, and attempt to reapply to SNAFU to take them down from the inside, away from this possibly moving on. How long that will take generally depends on how quickly the fellow can find a way to proxy his IP.

Edited by PhysicsJunky

I don't bother to read it,, tl;dr?

Also, he does not have permission to continue to use the name SNAFU as an alliance name in other games such as Tribal Wars, so please disengage from him as soon as possible.

I laughed. :P

Edited by Tromp

These affairs tend to run a pretty steady course. Which would leave us a slightly more clever re-roll, and attempt to reapply to SNAFU to take them down from the inside, away from this possibly moving on. How long that will take generally depends on how quickly the fellow can find a way to proxy his IP.

Perhaps they do, as the responses so far have been highly predictable. That being said we have a great opportunity here to move this in a more postive direction for everyone involved. We need a few simple things to occur.

1. a white knight: someone who will support and embrace LE's cause

2. continued discourse from snafu on this situation, rebutting and replying to every post made by LE and his knight.

3. log dumps

We get those things, we got something otherwise we can expect the same tried and tired result as always.

Edited by Thorgrum

Perhaps they do, as the responses so far have been highly predictable. That being said we have a great opportunity here to move this in a more postive direction for everyone involved. We need a few simple things to occur.

1. a white knight: someone who will support and embrace LE's cause

2. continued discourse from snafu on this situation, rebutting and replying to every post made by LE and his knight.

3. log dumps

We get those things, we got something otherwise we can expect the same tried and tired result as always.

Why is it the new perspective you are proposing seems to invoke irritation rather than refreshment? :(