Join in the revolutionary new deadweight loss program

Epik High

Tired of yelling at members to buy SDIs? Embarrassed by your small warchest? Suffering from low technology levels?

Introducing Radio-Gro, the revolutionary new radiovascular program designed to increase the size of that certain part of a nation's strength and, actually, increase the nation's pleasure as well. It's an easy and quick 7 day program guaranteed to slim down those infra levels and give you that defined tech ratio you've always been waiting for.

enhanced-buzz-25331-1244571323-9.jpg

I have to admit, after months of stagnating, my nation wasn't ready for the rigorous shaping up it would get in the following 7 days. It can hurt at first, but looking back on it, I'm glad I did it and I feel better about myself, knowing that my infra levels better match my technology. Thanks Radio-Gro!

enhanced-buzz-25339-1244574957-12.jpg

Warchest? I thought that was some sort of sauce you had with your meat! But of course, that was all before my 7 quick, easy days of Radio-Gro; it really is a miracle program!

It's not a gimmick. It's real! Radio-Gro has been scientifically proven--using a special blend of 2-Icbmethylate and Tupolevisium^3 scientists at the University of ChronoTG developed a regimen of Radio-Gro pills that will make you better, harder, faster, and stronger.

Don't rely on bulky alliance wars to get your members in shape.

enhanced-buzz-25339-1244575941-16.jpg

Offers apply to Ragnarok nations only, may not be combinable with other offers, and may be withdrawn at any time. Cancellation penalties, blackout dates, and other restrictions may apply. All prices and dates may not be available at time of declaration.

See you later Epik, later.

I would have preferred you not doing this, but that decision is not mine to make.

People were certainly quick to find a free target in the upper ranks. I hope they did plan on taking in some nukes.

Epik Rogues

ba7ff02b-SupermanSpank01.jpg

For the record, roguery is bad. Mainly, I'm just laughing at the tech raiders that are now getting nuked into oblivion. It is my tradition to do so at each and every opportunity. Going rogue is bad, just like raiding. This, then, is a zero sum game at which I will chuckle.

*chuckles*

Edited by WalkerNinja