Joint TSO/BTO Announcment

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having trouble deciding whether its cute or pathetic that you are stalking Sam and ghosting our AA.

You're like a puppy.

OOC: See here, it's all a part of the festivities.

Congratulations on the treaty.

Edited by Aimee Mann

I don't care for either of these alliances, so I don't wish either of you any sort of good at all.

According to your post

1) Either you are an attention... (and I wont finish the sentence)

2) Try to boost your post count by useless comments...

3) Are a hater

4) Have too much time on hand

And the list goes on. Now I am not trying to impose my views of TSO over your views but you can stop wasting your time and actually also my time and get a hobby.

3) Are a hater

And the list goes on. Now I am not trying to impose my views of TSO over your views but you can stop wasting your time and actually also my time and get a hobby.

Noooo, clearly he likes you. Clearly the hate is not deserved or anything..ohwait.

And loltso. So wait, you are now angry at him for wasting your time, when you are the one who took the time to reply? Genius.

According to your post

1) Either you are an attention... (and I wont finish the sentence)

2) Try to boost your post count by useless comments...

3) Are a hater

4) Have too much time on hand

While I do appreciate your very unconstructive criticism of me habits, simply because I don't hide my feelings for any alliance, does not mean I have to "get a hobby" as you say. While it may be customary for you and yours to smile in the face of your enemies or those you simply do not like, while hiding a knife behind your back, ready to plunge into theirs the minute they have their backs turned, that is not how I operate.

If I don't like you, you know it, and that is actually a good and refreshing thing here on PB, as there's no reason to sugarcoat your interactions with me when I try to be as transparent as I can be.

If you can say the same, in such a manner that is not meant to offend as you so valiantly tried, and failed to do here, then I welcome it. If you can't say the same, then please, atleast try.

While I do appreciate your very unconstructive criticism of me habits, simply because I don't hide my feelings for any alliance, does not mean I have to "get a hobby" as you say. While it may be customary for you and yours to smile in the face of your enemies or those you simply do not like, while hiding a knife behind your back, ready to plunge into theirs the minute they have their backs turned, that is not how I operate.

If I don't like you, you know it, and that is actually a good and refreshing thing here on PB, as there's no reason to sugarcoat your interactions with me when I try to be as transparent as I can be.

If you can say the same, in such a manner that is not meant to offend as you so valiantly tried, and failed to do here, then I welcome it. If you can't say the same, then please, atleast try.

Um, yeah. Not hiding your feelings of animosity towards an alliance and chiming in with pointless drivel about how you dont have feelings towards either alliance so you don't care are two very different things.

On one hand, you're big and brash and showing Planet Bob how you're this tough guy, not caring what others think, speaking your mind.

On the other, you're commenting to create a reaction, drawing attention to yourself. In this particular case, which is becoming more the norm for you (sadly), you're basically pointing out how you have no real interest, by showing interest. Kinda ironic and sad all at the same time.

Um, yeah. Not hiding your feelings of animosity towards an alliance and chiming in with pointless drivel about how you dont have feelings towards either alliance so you don't care are two very different things.

On one hand, you're big and brash and showing Planet Bob how you're this tough guy, not caring what others think, speaking your mind.

On the other, you're commenting to create a reaction, drawing attention to yourself. In this particular case, which is becoming more the norm for you (sadly), you're basically pointing out how you have no real interest, by showing interest. Kinda ironic and sad all at the same time.

So being truthful and not pretending to like alliances when you clearly don't, is somehow big and brash and tough? While pretending you do is, the acceptable thing to do?

BTO and TSO have shown they are very capable alliances, and they have survived this long, especially TSO after the way they started, shows they have atleast somewhat competent leadership. But, because I don't like them, that's.. being big and brash and tough?

I dont quite know how to put this, but 50million really isnt all that impressive at all.

Actually, you're right. I went back and counted though, and its more like we've done 120 million dollars in tech deals. That's just from an alliance of 45 members too. WE were able to come up with that amount tech sellers when we started working together. A lot of very large alliances couldn't do that. Now I know the argument, TSO is just using us for tech. Let me tell you that we really appreciate the 120 million dollars our alliance has received the past two weeks.

So being truthful and not pretending to like alliances when you clearly don't, is somehow big and brash and tough? While pretending you do is, the acceptable thing to do?

BTO and TSO have shown they are very capable alliances, and they have survived this long, especially TSO after the way they started, shows they have atleast somewhat competent leadership. But, because I don't like them, that's.. being big and brash and tough?

I'm merely commenting on your commentary. You say how you don't hide your feelings. If you don't like someone, you let them know. In the political world of PB, yeah, it's brash. When most people will hold their tongue so as not to incriminate themselves and their alliances, those that do speak out are a bit taboo.

But my point is, going around telling people how outspoken you are is a bit self-serving and, well, a bit sad. That's my point. Speak out, but don't pat yourself on the back while you do it.

Oh, and as for TSO and BTO being very well led alliances...I'll have to agree. BTO has grown quite well over the last few months and while I dont know TSO as well, if BTO finds them suitable allies, they can't be all that bad.

So, again, congrats to our protectorate and their new allies.

o/

I'm merely commenting on your commentary. You say how you don't hide your feelings. If you don't like someone, you let them know. In the political world of PB, yeah, it's brash. When most people will hold their tongue so as not to incriminate themselves and their alliances, those that do speak out are a bit taboo.

But my point is, going around telling people how outspoken you are is a bit self-serving and, well, a bit sad. That's my point. Speak out, but don't pat yourself on the back while you do it.

There is a difference between holding one's tongue, and deliberately lying to one's face in order to create a false sense of security within the person you don't like. That is an extreme, THAT is what is common place on PB, what I do is at the other end of the extreme, but atleast with me you know there are no surprises.

I have said from the very beginning that my goal is to be as transparent as possible, as a counterpoint to the norm. So yes, BTO and TSO find out i don't like them, they will survive, they will most probably thrive, but they know how I feel and they know my slant now, if I ever interact with them again.

I'm also certain this treaty will be in effect for quite some time so long as they're always open and honest with each other.. you know, transparent.

And your protectorate? I do believe you did not make that known beforehand, so atleast now I know what your slant is in regards to my comments, and I can disregard you from here on out, since you're only attempting to veil your insults through your commentary.

Edited by astronaut jones

Actually, you're right. I went back and counted though, and its more like we've done 120 million dollars in tech deals. That's just from an alliance of 45 members too. WE were able to come up with that amount tech sellers when we started working together. A lot of very large alliances couldn't do that. Now I know the argument, TSO is just using us for tech. Let me tell you that we really appreciate the 120 million dollars our alliance has received the past two weeks.

Haha and the numbers start to change.

Bloody brilliant.

And I'm greatly amused by the fact that you think large alliances cannot do that. Please, show me a large alliance that has sent out LESS than that. In the last three days, my alliance has sent out as much money as that, so I really doubt that very large alliances couldn't do it.

Thanks for playing though. I suggest learning a bit more before commenting in the future.

And oh I forgot, TSO is just using you for tech.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris