Joint TSO/BTO Announcment

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right! We adore our pixels...

Thats why we didn't disband when we thought an attack from Q was imminent.

Thats why we offered MCXA a war when Fresh was screaming "bloody murder".

Thats why we ended up sacraficing one-and-a-half-billion dongs worth of aid slots instead to ensure there was no bad blood between our alliances.

Thats why we have foregone valuable foreign aid slots to lend a hand to our friends at TFD and FACE in their hour of need.

Thats why I have personally denied three 100k applicants and many other large nations during my time as Director of Applications when your alliance would've walked over hot coals to have them.

Yeah, your story adds up. Please, continue.

you didn't disband b/c TOP decided to protect you.

Fresh should have rolled you guys, lucky for you that MCXA was experiencing some internal turmoil that, coincidently, you guys caused.

so you can throw money at a problem? the sad part is you think that changes anything.

valuable aid slots? now thats funny.

congrats you can deny people? though if i had was in the position to accept them, i would. Not b/c they were 100k+ but b/c if they got rejected from TSO, they must actually be a halfway decent nation leader.

fact is TSO hasn't paid for their sins, of which their are many. you survived by latching onto the teet of a Q alliance, ensuring that no one could touch you (not unlike what you guys did when you lead another alliance, but i digress) and you've thrown money at your problems thinking that solve them.

so yeah you're talking out your rear, but nice try bro.

fact is TSO hasn't paid for their sins, of which their are many. you survived by latching onto the teet of a Q alliance, ensuring that no one could touch you (not unlike what you guys did when you lead another alliance, but i digress) and you've thrown money at your problems thinking that solve them.

so yeah you're talking out your rear, but nice try bro.

It is difficult to discern your valid complaints from your mindless whining. However, you seem to take issue with our payment to MCXA, as if we were throwing money at a problem. Not true. We agreed to give a some of money in order to get us past certain issues and move on to a profitable and independent future. Though we have moved on, and MCXA has moved on, you apparently have not. Luckily, you're irrelevant. kthxbai

It is difficult to discern your valid complaints from your mindless whining. However, you seem to take issue with our payment to MCXA, as if we were throwing money at a problem. Not true. We agreed to give a some of money in order to get us past certain issues and move on to a profitable and independent future. Though we have moved on, and MCXA has moved on, you apparently have not. Luckily, you're irrelevant. kthxbai

How is that at all different from throwing money at a problem except you said it with bigger words?

AND THERE IT IS! Of course the "you're irrelevant" argument just has to arrive, and by TSO no less (and unsurprisingly).

Next time just say "I can't think of a witty response" or "YOU GOT ME!" That way you don't look foolish pretending you're better than someone else, especially when he's right.

-Bama

EDIT: Forgot to say - Bama

-Bama

Edited by Mathias

Is that suppose to be a joke? You just said you threw money at the problem using different words. Also you had best watch you whom you call irrelevent.

You would be sadly mistaken if you believe that our attitude towards you is one of doves and roses.

thats hardly what i take issue with. though i'm glad to see you still don't know how to argue properly. see how it works is i make a point, you make a counter point. Now this is where it gets tricky, because saying the same thing i said using different words is NOT a counter point, but thats understandably confusing so i'll let it slide.

to clarify, i don't just take issue with how you handle your issues, i take issue with the fact that your alliance is a virtual who's who of spinelessness (is that a word?)

then again, i'm irrelevant, so what would i know...

Just to brag, we have nearly sold 50 million worth of tech to TSO in the past 2 weeks. How is that for organization and activit?

o/TSO

So your 29 nations at tech dealing level have managed to average 1.38 tech deals each. Er, congratulations?

[Edit: Updated to reflect the $120mil figure you decided was more accurate later on.]

Edited by Poyplemonkeys

You would be sadly mistaken if you believe that our attitude towards you is one of doves and roses.

I could say the same about you and your two-faced whining. I used to have respect for you Gopher even after the TSO-MCXA split, but your pathetic posts on the OWF about us have long since destroyed that. I could not the same for the rest of the MCXA though, most of whom I still respect.

Cant we all just get along and hail this great treaty from 2 decent alliances. TSO is a good group. You guys just need to open your minds and quit living in the past.

Congrats to my friends in TSO.

its not loving in the past so much as, they haven't changed one little bit. They're still the arrogant, rude, opportunists they were when they formed. I've been watching closely trying to give them a fair shake, but when people like watchmen still reside in their alliance, its a little hard.

Yay for MCXA's opinion. Gopher, we need to talk if you are ever around, I haven't seen you in a while old friend.

Cant we all just get along and hail this great treaty from 2 decent alliances. TSO is a good group. You guys just need to open your minds and quit living in the past.

Congrats to my friends in TSO.

Great argument, clearly persuaded me, even though its full of false statements :)

I could say the same about you and your two-faced whining. I used to have respect for you Gopher even after the TSO-MCXA split, but your pathetic posts on the OWF about us have long since destroyed that. I could not the same for the rest of the MCXA though, most of whom I still respect.

Clearly gopher is the Hero of MCXA so TSO hates him, kind of expected that to be honest. Gopher, being one of the most respectable people in CN, is hated by TSO. Wow, that's just hilarious.

I can't say this comes as a surprise; God knows I've earned that opinion from your alliance. In this case, my sole intent was to correct Watchman's claim.