Joint TSO/BTO Announcment

I know I have posted in here before but I'm just letting you all know that I still dont care about this treaty at all. Just keeping you all updated on how I feel about stuff so you dont have to wonder. I know that some of you will get mad because I am telling you what I feel but I dont care about that. Nor do I care about the fact that I dont care about you getting mad at me for posting that I dont care because I really dont care.

I might add that I predicted this treaty 4 months ago.

You truly do need the attention no?

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I have posted in here before but I'm just letting you all know that I still dont care about this treaty at all. Just keeping you all updated on how I feel about stuff so you dont have to wonder. I know that some of you will get mad because I am telling you what I feel but I dont care about that. Nor do I care about the fact that I dont care about you getting mad at me for posting that I dont care because I really dont care.

good, but .. yeah, you need to work on it.

Also, death to TOP, add that in next time, because they're obviously always on my mind, and I never do this just for my own amusement whenever I'm bored.

It's scary how well you've captured the essence of astronaut jones. Please don't do that again, though. One jones is one too many :D

May the seagull have mercy on you all, for a mod shall not. :ph34r:

So you're in TOP now and ran away from the fact you played a key role in integrating IRON into the Hegemony? Aren't you also the person in IRON who firmly supported EZI and when I tried to get off you intentionally ignored me and kickbanned me in every channel despite my efforts to reconcile our differences?

Neat, I have a heckler now! I love it! :awesome:

I'm only going to give you the time of day this one time:

I think the people that have taken the time to know me are aware of my real record and, frankly, they're about the only people who's personal opinions I give any heed to. You are not on that list...

I also believe you are confusing my time in office with DarkMistress' time in office. She was instrumental in solidifying IRON's ties with several of IRON's key allies from the time. When I took the reins approximately five months after she departed, I worked with what resources I had available to me. I actually signed very few documents (one of which was an ODP/ToA with Argent, who was not exactly tied into the "Hegemony") during my tenure. Not much more to say on that. I'm not going to defend myself or my record to anybody. I did what I did, I learned from it, and I moved on.

Finally, your efforts were disingenuous at best to reconcile and anyone with half a brain at the time knew that. And I did, in the end, give you a way out when you finally made a serious effort: apologize to Freezer. You did so, albeit halfassedly -- but we let you off anyway since Freezer accepted it, which was about all we cared about. You decided to take your harassment of Freezer from the (OOC: forums) to (OOC: IRC), not me. Also, you acted like a child most of the time in our dealings, so I treated you as such. What did you expect? The red carpet treatment?

Neat, I have a heckler now! I love it! :awesome:

I'm only going to give you the time of day this one time:

I think the people that have taken the time to know me are aware of my real record and, frankly, they're about the only people who's personal opinions I give any heed to. You are not on that list...

I also believe you are confusing my time in office with DarkMistress' time in office. She was instrumental in solidifying IRON's ties with several of IRON's key allies from the time. When I took the reins approximately five months after she departed, I worked with what resources I had available to me. I actually signed very few documents (one of which was an ODP/ToA with Argent, who was not exactly tied into the "Hegemony") during my tenure. Not much more to say on that. I'm not going to defend myself or my record to anybody. I did what I did, I learned from it, and I moved on.

Finally, your efforts were disingenuous at best to reconcile and anyone with half a brain at the time knew that. And I did, in the end, give you a way out when you finally made a serious effort: apologize to Freezer. You did so, albeit halfassedly -- but we let you off anyway since Freezer accepted it, which was about all we cared about. You decided to take your harassment of Freezer from the (OOC: forums) to (OOC: IRC), not me. Also, you acted like a child most of the time in our dealings, so I treated you as such. What did you expect? The red carpet treatment?

Yeah me frantically trying to get peace due to my alliance needing me and being a reroll having you supporting EZI to begin with must be all my fault. No I didn't find the need to apologize and the fact you guys made me was both disgusting and despicable especially when you made me do it publically. You expect me to give thanks for having to apologize after I rerolled? Why just because you were a major advocate of EZI?

Good to see you protecting Freezer though, I'm sure my humble and broken down nation was such a threat to him.

But hey you say I'm not on the list you take heed too but I was enough to get on that list of EZI, so I had to have gotten your attention at some point. And now, well, you're getting mind. I won't take this grudge any further in this thread, it's best we just go our separate ways. But if Karma really exists, then I'll just wait patiently here. ;)

Edited by The AUT

Yeah me frantically trying to get peace due to my alliance needing me and being a reroll having you supporting EZI to begin with must be all my fault. No I didn't find the need to apologize and the fact you guys made me was both disgusting and despicable especially when you made me do it publically. You expect me to give thanks for having to apologize after I rerolled? Why just because you were a major advocate of EZI?

Good to see you protecting Freezer though, I'm sure my humble and broken down nation was such a threat to him.

But hey you say I'm not on the list you take heed too but I was enough to get on that list of EZI, so I had to have gotten your attention at some point. And now, well, you're getting mind. I won't take this grudge any further in this thread, it's best we just go our separate ways. But if Karma really exists, then I'll just wait patiently here. ;)

Disgusting and despicable to ask for an apology for your harassment of a good member of ours? Public apologies happen all the time on this planet. We get one about once a week or so nowadays -- people owning up to their mistakes. And we should not have had to kick you to the curb to receive one for Freezer.

Also, your nation wasn't the issue. Your behavior toward Freezer was. We take care of our brothers and sisters in IRON. <_<

And Karma ain't about grudges, bub.

Disgusting and despicable to ask for an apology for your harassment of a good member of ours? Public apologies happen all the time on this planet. We get one about once a week or so nowadays -- people owning up to their mistakes. And we should not have had to kick you to the curb to receive one for Freezer.

Yeah forced public apologies over things you're not truly remorseful for when the issue was already settled in private is a brilliant way to protect your own members. Good point, did I mention you supported EZI?

Also, your nation wasn't the issue. Your behavior toward Freezer was. We take care of our brothers and sisters in IRON. dry.gif

If this past war was any indication...

And Karma ain't about grudges, bub.

Ah how quickly we change our stars when it's convenient to do so...

(Try and PM me if you want to take this further, I'll try and return the same courtesy. Promise last time in this thread, sorry dw.)

Edited by The AUT

Ah how quickly we change our stars when it's convenient to do so...

I didn't join TOP right after I left IRON. There was about a six week period between my departure from IRON and my entry into TOP.

I went to fight for a good friend who was being stomped with no chance of receiving any support when IRON didn't go in...

When I joined TOP, they had already effectively finished their participation in the war (though terms were not yet issued to the relevant alliances).

good, but .. yeah, you need to work on it.

Also, death to TOP, add that in next time, because they're obviously always on my mind, and I never do this just for my own amusement whenever I'm bored.

You do realise that in this post you are saying how little you care right?