Joint TSO/BTO Announcment

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever animosity you all have towards TSO should not be directed towards BTO. They have grown up quite well in the past few months, and we trust them on their choices of allies.

They did just sign with TSO..

Whatever animosity you all have towards TSO should not be directed towards BTO. They have grown up quite well in the past few months, and we trust them on their choices of allies.

Unless the BTO is somehow not responsible for signing this treaty, I fail to see how any "animosity" directed towards them as a result of it isn't justified.

Unless the BTO is somehow not responsible for signing this treaty, I fail to see how any "animosity" directed towards them as a result of it isn't justified.

People want us to judge BTO on their decision making skills, they've grown up and are capable, but not question them when they make obviously bad choices in treaty partners. So, bachman turner overdrive is supposed to get a pass on who they decide to treaty with, because it's not a representation of who they are or where they wish to be, politically that is, rather this is a treaty of convenience. There's no other explanation for it, if we're not to judge BTO on who they decide to get in bed with.

I have plenty of animosity to go around. Besides, even if BTO wasn't terrible before this, they've shown that they make terrible choices.

-Bama

Why is this not surprising that two clown alliances love each other? TSO is perhaps the worst alliance in the game, not only in performance but with people who are just plain rotten.

Tip to everyone who is not clinically insane. Signing a treaty with TSO is a bad idea, unless you like relying on people who have a Guinness World Record of betraying their friends. Damn clowns.

I can't say this comes as a surprise; God knows I've earned that opinion from your alliance. In this case, my sole intent was to correct Watchman's claim.

Gopher I never claimed we were best friends, I stated that both our alliances were moving past previous issues. In fact, I specifically pointed out our independence from one another.

We agreed to give a some of money in order to get us past certain issues and move on to a profitable and independent future.

We have little to no contact with MCXA (to my knowledge). Our paths seldom converge. Previous issues are brought up by uninvolved parties or by you.

If MCXA continues to have issues with TSO, I would recommend that you contact a TSO gov official.

Thanks.

My only issue tonight is to correct your statement, and to clarify that our position towards you does not default to one of neutrality. I'll leave the "two-faced whining" to the others in this thread who have a bone to pick with you.

If there are outstanding issues, I recommend that MCXA official contact one of our government members. I am sure they would be very happy to assist.

If there are outstanding issues, I recommend that MCXA official contact one of our government members. I am sure they would be very happy to assist.

Taking off the King Penchuk costume for a moment... Can you honestly fault MCXA in the slightest for not liking you? Honestly? And besides, dislike does not equate to having some sort of desire to start conflict.

-Bama

Taking off the King Penchuk costume for a moment... Can you honestly fault MCXA in the slightest for not liking you? Honestly? And besides, dislike does not equate to having some sort of desire to start conflict.

-Bama

But then there's no way they could put on the tough guy visage.

-Bama

-Bama

You know I was going to say something along those lines... but decided not to meddle in affairs that didn't concern me.

At any rate, the point is, I can't believe we are on the same page... I need to go shower.

You know I was going to say something along those lines... but decided not to meddle in affairs that didn't concern me.

At any rate, the point is, I can't believe we are on the same page... I need to go shower.

You're on the same page because it's the truth, but it's a truth that people like to forget.

you didn't disband b/c TOP decided to protect you.

Fresh should have rolled you guys, lucky for you that MCXA was experiencing some internal turmoil that, coincidently, you guys caused.

so you can throw money at a problem? the sad part is you think that changes anything.

valuable aid slots? now thats funny.

congrats you can deny people? though if i had was in the position to accept them, i would. Not b/c they were 100k+ but b/c if they got rejected from TSO, they must actually be a halfway decent nation leader.

fact is TSO hasn't paid for their sins, of which their are many. you survived by latching onto the teet of a Q alliance, ensuring that no one could touch you (not unlike what you guys did when you lead another alliance, but i digress) and you've thrown money at your problems thinking that solve them.

so yeah you're talking out your rear, but nice try bro.

Correct me if I'm wrong but you were not there during those uncertain days when there was a reasonable chance that we might not secure a protectorate. Despite what you and your Polairs chums would have the wider community believe, we were more than prepared to defend our community against Q and the various vultures who had lacked the hide to hit us when we had a little more muscle behind us; with or without the help of TOP.

Thankfully, our Paradoxians comrades decided to grant us a protectorate that would later flourish into a MDoAP based on mutual respect and a very strong friendship. Even after we secured the protectorate, we were more than happy to dual MCXA if they felt there was some kind of score they needed to settle with us. They decline because they knew as well as us that the only people who had taken the MCXA Armament Programs seriously had left for the Oblivion.

I think its fair to say that the creedence of freedom of association transcends the pages of the Bill of Rights and permeates everyday activity in Digiterria. We are certainly not the first alliance to seceede from another and we probably will not be the last, although we are probably one of the unlucky few who will be condemned for it. Although we had proceeded with the intention of making the transition as smooth as possible, things were played out of our hands and the split was difficult for everyone involved as a result.

By this point we owed MCXA precisely squat and were under no real pressure to give them anything but in the spirit of helping our former comrades back to their feet, we agreed to pay them a large aid package. We could have just as easily given them the middle finger for making the split a whole lot harder than it needed to be and filled our slots with tech but we choose to extend the olive branch instead.

The events I have regaled to you over this post and the last hardly resemble the actions of stat collectors. We are not afraid of a fight, we a more than happy to forego personal growth in the name of helping out our friends. Now, I know you're a spiteful litlte bugger who is bent on smearing our name at every given opportunity but I appreciate it if your accusations had a morsel of truth to them. Then again, why let the facts get in the way of a good story?

I can't wait to see TSO get rolled.

Come and get us big boy.

:P

Edited by SunnyInc