Joint TSO/BTO Announcment

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, you're right. I went back and counted though, and its more like we've done 120 million dollars in tech deals. That's just from an alliance of 45 members too. WE were able to come up with that amount tech sellers when we started working together. A lot of very large alliances couldn't do that. Now I know the argument, TSO is just using us for tech. Let me tell you that we really appreciate the 120 million dollars our alliance has received the past two weeks.

i think i know why TSO likes them. more than any other alliance, the members of TSO love their stats. everything decision they make is made to better either their stats or to avoid being on the wrong end of a war. I'd look out if i were BTO, as soon as you're out of tech selling range i wouldn't be surprised to see TSO drop you like a fly.

i think i know why TSO likes them. more than any other alliance, the members of TSO love their stats. everything decision they make is made to better either their stats or to avoid being on the wrong end of a war. I'd look out if i were BTO, as soon as you're out of tech selling range i wouldn't be surprised to see TSO drop you like a fly.

Actually, once they are out of tech selling range we will upgrade the treaty and use them to defend us in times of war. Meatshield and the like.

Like where you're going though.

Danke. Best of luck, then.

Statistically, you do not seem to be much of a match for one another. How do you presume to come to each others defense if so asked?

Edit: Formatting.

Edited by Style #386

You're right! We adore our pixels...

Thats why we didn't disband when we thought an attack from Q was imminent.

Thats why we offered MCXA a war when Fresh was screaming "bloody murder".

Thats why we ended up sacraficing one-and-a-half-billion dongs worth of aid slots instead to ensure there was no bad blood between our alliances.

Thats why we have foregone valuable foreign aid slots to lend a hand to our friends at TFD and FACE in their hour of need.

Thats why I have personally denied three 100k applicants and many other large nations during my time as Director of Applications when your alliance would've walked over hot coals to have them.

Yeah, your story adds up. Please, continue.

Edited by SunnyInc

"Thats" isn't a word. :crossedarms:

That said, why do any of those factors make you special? The circumstances of your formation have already cast a pall over your alliance that won't soon lift. Italicizing your words and highlighting a bunch of things that don't make your alliance at all different isn't going to change that.

Edited by Style #386

"Thats" isn't a word. :crossedarms:

That said, why do any of those factors make you special? The circumstances of your formation have already cast a pall over your alliance that won't soon lift. Italicizing your words and highlighting a bunch of things that don't make your alliance at all different isn't going to change that.

Probably because people who have no connection with TSO and their formation are still holding it against them, even when all the involved parties have moved on.

Probably because people who have no connection with TSO and their formation are still holding it against them, even when all the involved parties have moved on.

It could be because people find how they started to be rather reprehensible, and highly opportunistic. That's not why I don't like them, I just don't, I find a lot of their members to be highly arrogant, but that could be why people aren't so quick to let it go.

[edit:] spelling mistake.

Edited by astronaut jones

You're right! We adore our pixels...

Thats why we didn't disband when we thought an attack from Q was imminent.

Yes, clearly Q was going to attack you with TOP protecting you..*eyeroll*

Thats why we offered MCXA a war when Fresh was screaming "bloody murder".

Thats why we ended up sacraficing one-and-a-half-billion dongs worth of aid slots instead to ensure there was no bad blood between our alliances.

I have no idea what happened there, but calling it a sacrifice means you adore them.

Thats why we have foregone valuable foreign aid slots to lend a hand to our friends at TFD and FACE in their hour of need.

I lol'd at valuable foreign aid slots.

Thats why I have personally denied three 100k applicants and many other large nations during my time as Director of Applications when your alliance would've walked over hot coals to have them.

Ha, clearly. Everyone wants 100k applicants, but if they aren't good people, my alliance would not want them.

No, I'm holding their attitudes against them as well as their past actions, thanks for playing though.

I lol'd at valuable foreign aid slots.

And that's why you're not a true stat collector :P

It's not 'holding it against them' so much as believing it is an open window on their character. No-one (that I'm aware of, anyway) is pushing for hostilities with TSO since MCXA and them cleared up their differences.

And that's why you're not a true stat collector :P

You stat collectors <_<

It's not 'holding it against them' so much as believing it is an open window on their character. No-one (that I'm aware of, anyway) is pushing for hostilities with TSO since MCXA and them cleared up their differences.

This man is quite correct.

I would personally like to thank a few people:

1. DW for making this happen

2. SCY for faithfully tracking tech deals and spamming our forums :P

3. Bob for being our biggest fan

Without posters like you, I wouldn't be needed!