Ordo Verde Announcement

sethb

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Typoninja, do you deny that negotiations of this nature, regarding war, took place today? That internal conflict has taken place recently in Ordo Verde, when Sethb returned and wanted to retake his position as Emperor, despite the fact that the charter had changed to a triumvirate? Do you deny that you supported Sethb?

You sir, are a misinformed fool. I didn't return to take a non-existant government position back, I'm not even running in elections due to me leaving for 2 months for [ooc]rehab[/ooc] next thursday. I came back because I saw a cancer killing the alliance that I will always consider my home. Tito was found guilty of, passing along screenshots of our government forums along to NPO, and repeatedly violating the charter, something even Zenergy acknowledged.

You sir, are a misinformed fool. I didn't return to take a non-existant government position back, I'm not even running in elections due to me leaving for 2 months for [ooc]rehab[/ooc] next thursday. I came back because I saw a cancer killing the alliance that I will always consider my home. Tito was found guilty of, passing along screenshots of our government forums along to NPO, and repeatedly violating the charter, something even Zenergy acknowledged.

Then what is Zen guilty of?

Then what is Zen guilty of?

Right before he resigned, Zenergy took away the admin powers away from our government members and gave them to Tito, who then downloaded a copy of our enirre board. Zenergy basically tried to cripple Ordo Verde.

Edited by sethb

Right before he resigned, Zenergy took away the admin powers away from our government members and gave them to Tito, who is considered an enemy of our alliance. Zenergy basically tried to cripple Ordo Verde.

Would of been a lot easier to say from the start then after 6 pages of crap

Tito was found guilty of, passing along screenshots of our government forums along to NPO

He offered me screenshots, out of the blue, and I declined and went to NPO leadership about it. He showed me no screenshots and I requested none, and he certainly didn't offer them to NPO in some sort of official capacity.

Well, put it this way, anyone familiar with CDT’s history knows SuperFriends hates CDT. This goes back a long time.

Well, put it this way, as someone who until recently was a government member of a SuperFriends alliance with all the masking privileges that holds, just because CDT is under the impression that The SuperFriends hates them does not remotely make it true. If my memory hasn't failed me completely, allow me to tell you that The SF did not hate CDT. There might not be an overwhelming sentiment of love there, but that's a pretty far cry from hate.

Of course, that might interfere with the popcorn-fest of drama brewing here. With that in mind, I'll just let the smart people file away the above peek into the innards of The SF while you and the other kettle stirrers continue your noble quest of manufacturing entertainment for the masses.

Edited by King DrunkWino

He offered me screenshots, out of the blue, and I declined and went to NPO leadership about it. He showed me no screenshots and I requested none, and he certainly didn't offer them to NPO in some sort of official capacity.

Just curious...and I don't doubt in the least he did it....but what did Tito have to gain by involving NPO? What did NPO have to do with anything? :huh:

Just curious...and I don't doubt in the least he did it....but what did Tito have to gain by involving NPO? What did NPO have to do with anything? :huh:

Couldnt tell ya, I could care less what his motives are. Props to NPO for not accepting though. ;)

NPO had nothing to do with this except that Tito offered me screenshots while I happened to be in their alliance.

I get what you're saying, and it certainly looks better on you for that... but nonetheless, by your own admission, he tried to do so. If someone under your command tries to give me screens of your forums, does his punishment change based on my response to his offer? I think you'd be hard-pressed to find someone (including yourself) who would say that yes, the punishment would be different.

I get what you're saying, and it certainly looks better on you for that... but nonetheless, by your own admission, he tried to do so. If someone under your command tries to give me screens of your forums, does his punishment change based on my response to his offer? I think you'd be hard-pressed to find someone (including yourself) who would say that yes, the punishment would be different.

Not at all. My comments were merely for the sake of clarification. He makes it sound as though NPO accepted screenshots, which they did not.

Who said they meant you, when they were talking about a person from NPO accepting information. Busted Fran?