Ordo Verde Announcement

sethb

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Lonely Man,

Are you purposefully disseminating misinformation?

If not, then where is your proof that SF "wants a shot at CDT"?

Are you simply speculating or are you attempting to add confusion and escalate tensions?

Clarify your intentions and state your proof.

-------

Edit: To the topic on hand, sorry to hear about the treaty cancellation. According to GUN there seemed to be strong bonds there, so hopefully you two can talk it out and maybe start over with a new treaty that indicates a new chapter in your relationship.

Edited by Kzoppistan

Err, no?

We are admittedly treatied heavily to SF, but are not actually members of the bloc.

I don't know who's giving you your information, but clearly hes messing with you.

I clarified this with my contact and apparently you are correct. Nevertheless, my point still stands. VE’s interests largely overlap with those of SuperFriends.

[OOC] Forgive me, I have not played Cyber Nations in some time. [OOC]

The Lonely Man,

Are you purposefully disseminating misinformation?

If not, then where is your proof that SF "wants a shot at CDT"?

Are you simply speculating or are you attempting to add confusion and escalate tensions?

Clarify your intentions and state your proof.

I’m not deliberately spreading misinformation; to deliberately claim, incorrectly, that VE is in SuperFriends on these forums is beyond stupidity.

With regard to proof: aside from providing you with logs of my conversation with my friend, which I’m afraid is quite impossible, I merely advise you to analyse the treaty web and see where everyone would fall. Rarely do alliances do things for no reason, this case is no different.

I’m not deliberately spreading misinformation; to deliberately claim, incorrectly, that VE is in SuperFriends on these forums is beyond stupidity.

With regard to proof: aside from providing you with logs of my conversation with my friend, which I’m afraid is quite impossible, I merely advise you to analyse the treaty web and see where everyone would fall. Rarely do alliances do things for no reason, this case is no different.

Without any further details I heard it from a friend who... is not a very convincing statement.

Regardless, thanks for the clarification.

Typoninja, do you deny that negotiations of this nature, regarding war, took place today? That internal conflict has taken place recently in Ordo Verde, when Sethb returned and wanted to retake his position as Emperor, despite the fact that the charter had changed to a triumvirate? Do you deny that you supported Sethb?

Viridia are part of SuperFriends. If their interests didn’t overlap with those of SuperFriends, they wouldn’t be part of the bloc.

I need this man on my team. His insightful commentary contains facts I'm not even aware of. Brilliant move I must say.

SuperFriends wants a shot at CDT. They saw an opportunity recently when Sethb tried to coup Ordo Verde, and Zenergy (a former GUN member) counter-couped. Viridia threw their support behind Sethb (surprise, surprise) and that tussle didn't last long. Zenergy went back to GUN. Today, Viridia played Ordo Verde into trying to use his efforts to stop the coup as a casus belli for war with GUN, because GUN were harbouring him. Furthermore, Viridia didn't like the negotiations that took place about this entire affair and tried to prevent Ordo Verde from accepting any proposed agreements.

Let's say all this is true...what does Superfriends gain from such a war? The possibility of a VE-backed coup at OV, Zenergy's departure, tensions between OV and GUN, maybe even some interference from VE on a settlement all seem plausible to an outsider. The bit about SF...that seems like something tacked on for effect.

I'm also curious what your specific part is in all this, other than "person in the know and concerned citizen"....

Let's say all this is true...what does Superfriends gain from such a war? The possibility of a VE-backed coup at OV, Zenergy's departure, tensions between OV and GUN, maybe even some interference from VE on a settlement all seem plausible to an outsider. The bit about SF...that seems like something tacked on for effect.

Well, put it this way, anyone familiar with CDT’s history knows SuperFriends hates CDT. This goes back a long time.

I'm also curious what your specific part is in all this, other than "person in the know and concerned citizen"....

CDT will have a role in the next major war, and I have a vested interest in the outcome of that war. There is much history between maroon and CDT.... RIA, GOD, MA, CSN... they have been moving away from CDT for some time. I thought that this was an indication that in the IRON/ODN war, that they would take the opposite side to the remaining alliances in CDT. This was important, because several CDT alliances might come in on ODN’s side – UPN have an MDoAP with ODN – but it’s difficult to tell at the moment.

Typoninja, do you deny that negotiations of this nature, regarding war, took place today? That internal conflict has taken place recently in Ordo Verde, when Sethb returned and wanted to retake his position as Emperor, despite the fact that the charter had changed to a triumvirate? Do you deny that you supported Sethb?
You seem to be enjoying sources that support the man who tried to give admin access of OV boards to a person outside of the alliance, and removed the admin of the legal government of Ordo Verde. Sufficed to say without delving too much into the internal matters of our allies, that I wouldn't count on Zenergy's account on what has transpired.
The Lonely Man is actually completely correct. I'd be interested to know his source.
Hahaha, the expert who's always right (and never inconsistent) is here to save the day. And contrary to your attemp to disinform, the Lonenly man is actually quite misinformed.

Why do you support disinformation francesca?

You seem to be enjoying sources that support the man who tried to give admin access of OV boards to a person outside of the alliance, and removed the admin of the legal government of Ordo Verde. Sufficed to say without delving too much into the internal matters of our allies, that I wouldn't count on Zenergy's account on what has transpired.

Hahaha, the expert who's always right (and never inconsistent) is here to save the day. And contrary to your attemp to disinform, the Lonenly man is actually quite misinformed.

No... wait... Sethb spied, and you remained friends with him, so Zenergy offers admin access to a person outside the alliance, and you say for that he can't be trusted? I mean, in your own words, why don't you try and be consistent?

No... wait... Sethb spied, and you remained friends with him, so Zenergy offers admin access to a person outside the alliance, and you say for that he can't be trusted? I mean, in your own words, why don't you try and be consistent?

You're comparing sethb getting cheap screenshots from a 3rd party to someone being given full admin access on a forums and blocking out the actual government. Really?

You're comparing sethb getting cheap screenshots from a 3rd party to someone being given full admin access on a forums and blocking out the actual government. Really?

There is a certain commonality between their actions, but granted they are not identical.

Why do I get the feeling that you're speaking more on behalf of someone who wishes to stay anonymous than you are for your own benefit? I think your friend should man up and stop using you as his mouthpiece.

Sethb didn't spy any more than anyone reading TWiP. Be consistent.

The people who read TWiP didn't ask Vox to provide NPO information. I'm not saying spying is necessarily wrong by the way, I'm just telling you to be consistent.

well, sethb didn't ask for screenshots either... someone offered it, and he read them. just as how vox offered it on the forums and everyone clicked the links knowing full well what's in store.

but, thats really not the issue here :P

Why do you support disinformation francesca?

You say this is misinformation, yet you have not provided any information or details of it yourself. Why should we take your word over his?