rumors

joetrek1234

So one day this noob PMs me and asking me about government questions. And he keep on asking over and over again Spamming just a little bit. I was getting annoyed and told him I was digging out information that has to deal with the IRON and ODN Relationships issue, and to find a way to disclose the war threats, between the ODN AND IRON. Nothing more than that comment was said in the reply I wrote back at him. He Wrote this VERY long PM about how I was looking at the wrong alliances and how the frictions was building between the IRON and NPO..

My Jaw was dropped of what he had to say. But it was very late at night when I was reading all of this information, and His grammar sucked more than my own. So what I did at first was to go back and delete his spamming, when by mistake Deleted the PM that Contend this information.

I was piss.... I went to see if he would send me his pm again, But he disappear. He was just a noobie. He had Only written 6 posting on the CN forum...

I don't remember his name fully, Because His name was a mixed jumble of letters and numbers. It start out like EP6 something something..... I don't remember :gag:

I don't expect any one to take this seriously, but I rather be careful to ask what might be going on with IRON and NPO. Just to make sure I don't wake up in the morning to find my nation is having a camp fire with a burning car.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like I should say something on this solemn occasion.

However, all the things I can think of are inappropriate for a diplomatic venue.

So I will wish the happy couple all the best and go stick my head in a flowerpot.

I heard NPO was merging into IAA to become the Imperial Pacific Order and that IRON was merging with ODN to become the Civil War alliance and they were all attacking Citadel at dawn. I could be wrong though.

I'll admit, I laughed at the bolded line.

I heard NPO was merging into IAA to become the Imperial Pacific Order and that IRON was merging with ODN to become the Civil War alliance and they were all attacking Citadel at dawn. I could be wrong though.

Most reasonable rumour to date.