Why GOD and RIA cancelled on Nemesis

Blacky

Snip.

You're actually still on PZI? As much as I think Illuminati deserved to be rolled at the time of the war, you being on PZI is ridiculous. I'm going to have to verify this, of course. I simply can't just take your word for it. Although it would make some sense...They did do the same to Martens.

Edited by JackSkellington

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An idiot i may be but i know full well what Xiphosis does when he holds a grudge. To me the Illuminati war is very fresh in my mind and the fact im on GODs PZI is proof of that fact. They went to war in defence of NPO and even after going to war with NPO hold me to the PZI for past actions before the war.

I know how he can turn words to make things look in his favor.

Dude, you're agreeing that you're an idiot. When you start a post like that, it makes it really hard to finish reading because why should I care what an idiot has to say?

Nemesis was basically a Hoo cult, with some added Bob (you) spice. I know the original leaders have all gone, that kinda emphasizes the point that it was Hoo's cult and after he left the alliance hoppers that helped him create the alliance left as well, leaving a group of members that were attracted to Hoo (in much the same way as NSO was created around Ivan, only not as successfully) and none of whom want to look like followers so they stay for a while and slowly filter out.. I don't forsee Nemesis lasting another year to be honest. Sorry I generally just call it as I see it, time will tell how right I end up being.

In future, getting defensive and touting others ignorance every single time someone says something you disagree with really doesn't reflect that amazingly.

I can assure you, NSO is not a personality cult.

Then Hizzy should have specified, but his exact words

"On the one hand, if Xiph, or GOD as a whole were going to try to disband, or even ZI an entire alliance... Nueva Vida certainly would not have just let that go on."

It leads one ignorant to the situation (such as myself) to believe that NV will not let any alliance be ZI'd or forced to disband by GOD (and possibly other alliances)

But that is besides the point, I still plan on running any of my actions by NV incase they object and don't want to let it "go on"

With all due respect, I don't think there are many alliances that would let that go on. Wasn't sentencing alliances to PZI or ZI one of the reasons for the Karma War?

Nemesis, your truly better off not being allied to GOD if that is how they like to do things. Although I believe there were more reasons for the cancellation then just you not supporting them with the disbandment of an alliance.

@Delta: If you told your treaty partner to not do something and they don't listen and do it anyways then your treaty isn't worth the pixels its wrote on. When your allied to someone you should also trust that they will listen to the advice that it is given or at least consider it. I am glad GOD did listen to its allies but if they would have went ahead with the disbandment and after SF said no, then it would have just proved that you guys are not really allies.

I can assure you, NSO is not a personality cult.

Heh, I'm afraid it's gonna take more than your assurances to convince me NSO isn't a personality cult. But hey, I've already been convinced of at least one thing today, so I dare you to try me.

You're actually still on PZI? As much as I think Illuminati deserved to be rolled at the time of the war, you being on PZI is ridiculous. I'm going to have to verify this, of course. I simply can't just take your word for it. Although it would make some sense...They did do the same to Martens.

I would more consider Terry Howard remaining on PZI (if he indeed is) Public Safety.

Dude, you're agreeing that you're an idiot. When you start a post like that, it makes it really hard to finish reading because why should I care what an idiot has to say?

No one cares what i say any way. when ever i post i get trolled and people only go over what went on over a year and a half ago.

And yes im an idiot. My actions and mine alone saw the down fall of my alliance for my own means without a second thought for all the loyal members i had by my side.

Yes Blader Public Safety indeed. the reason i got roled was no different for the reasons of the Karma war. I was just over a year to early is all.

Edited by Terry Howard

Yeah, if it's true after all this time, it's pretty ridiculous. Illuminati was a terrible alliance and TH was a terrible leader, and they deserved to be rolled, but once that was done keeping people on ZI would not have been right.

Yeah, if it's true after all this time, it's pretty ridiculous. Illuminati was a terrible alliance and TH was a terrible leader, and they deserved to be rolled, but once that was done keeping people on ZI would not have been right.

Well see...when you are dealing with someone who got his alliance rolled, didn't learn his lesson, got his alliance rolled AGAIN, and then still didn't learn his lesson...and still kept at it. <_<

Illuminati went above and beyond simply being a terrible alliance. Ask Ragnarok.

Well see...when you are dealing with someone who got his alliance rolled, didn't learn his lesson, got his alliance rolled AGAIN, and then still didn't learn his lesson...and still kept at it. <_<

Illuminati went above and beyond simply being a terrible alliance. Ask Ragnarok.

So you are the CN moral police now? You decide who can play or not? Where did admin give you those powers? Please point it out to me because I can't find that particular post.

edit: added a word for clarification purposes

Edited by erikz

I would more consider Terry Howard remaining on PZI (if he indeed is) Public Safety.

Many said the same thing about your two former lives. Those who have a 3rd lease on life should realize how fortunate they are to have that chance.

An idiot i may be but i know full well what Xiphosis does when he holds a grudge. To me the Illuminati war is very fresh in my mind and the fact im on GODs PZI is proof of that fact. They went to war in defence of NPO and even after going to war with NPO hold me to the PZI for past actions before the war.

GOD's reasons for attacking in that war had nothing to do with NPO. You really should know better by now.

So just as a quick recap here, according to Xiphosis, they joined Karma so they could kick some $@! (not necessarily a bad thing, but still unrelated to Karma's goals), and they still practice PZI.

Edited by Caffine1

So just as a quick recap here, according to Xiphosis, they joined Karma so they could kick some $@! (not necessarily a bad thing, but still unrelated to Karma's goals), and they still practice PZI.

Got any proof that Terry is on a PZI list?

If this is some sick attempt to get GOD rolled, it wont work, no-body currently residing on maroon is going to leave there side with the exception of well, I don't need to name that alliance.

If I recall wasn't it you that pissed off MA ?

Got any proof that Terry is on a PZI list?

He applied to IAA 3 weeks ago and also affirmed he was on GOD's PZI list, but we denied him and never checked out that claim. Either way, at least his claim is consistent over time. And to be quite honest, I wouldn't be too surprised if GOD had indeed kept him on their PZI list all this time. It's despicable, but it seems to be par for the course.

Many said the same thing about your two former lives. Those who have a 3rd lease on life should realize how fortunate they are to have that chance.

Also if he change his IC ruler and nation, surely he is no long those people therefore should not be held accountable for those past actions ?

If this is some sick attempt to get GOD rolled, it wont work, no-body currently residing on maroon is going to leave there side with the exception of well, I don't need to name that alliance.

If I recall wasn't it you that pissed off MA ?

So by this, are you saying Maroon support PZI, IF I am not mistake wasn't this one of the reason Karma happened ?

OR was KARMA just another smoke screen and the real reason was to take down NPO ?

So by this, are you saying Maroon support PZI, IF I am not mistake wasn't this one of the reason Karma happened ?

OR was KARMA just another smoke screen and the real reason was to take down NPO ?

I didn't say that and if by some miraculous thought running through your mind, your intentions are to trap someone like myself to say that, well good luck you'll need plenty of it.

I wont comment on GODS internal policy's ,however I can comment on the house I live in, not only do we not support PZI, it would be hard pressed for us top continue a war with a nation leader past the game time frame of 7 days, now if that nation leader wants to have another go at, well than I'm pretty sure the gloves would come off.

That said GOD has plenty of bounding treaties with countless maroon alliances, you better have some rock solid evidence that support these so called claims of PZI.

He's not in GOD nor is he Maroon's supreme person thingy.

Ask GOD or one of its leaders about GODs stance on PZI, not Freelancer.

The exact same thing? Really? I had thought my words were relatively original. Shucks.

If you're going to try and use my former sentences against me, at least get the number right. I've been on more lists than three and none did I get off by the mercy of my oppressors or put on by accurate information. Though, I'm sure you didn't want me to actually debate your point, rather sulk in the corner crying because your "plea to my senses" was oh so impeccably crafted.

Can we get back on topic now or is there anything else about me you'd like to talk about? Personally, I think my eyes are quite beautiful so if I had to suggest a topic I say we move to that one.

Lets not go off topic too much, but putting someone on a PZI list is a pathetic act.

From someone who's been there time and time again, I say it still does have uses, depending on the situation. Terry Howard would be one of those in my opinion.

Edit: Added in reply to erikz. Sorry mate, didn't mean to ignore you just didn't see your post for some reason.

Edited by Balder

So you are the CN moral police now? You decide who can play or not? Where did admin give you those powers? Please point it out to me because I can't find that particular post.

edit: added a word for clarification purposes

Terry Howard will confirm this conversation.

Back when the standing order was "shoot Terry Howard on sight" and anyone carrying the Illuminati AA was used as target practice for smaller nations, I spoke with him as one of the Tris of Ragnarok. He was told that he was free to create a new nation, form a new alliance, do whatever he wanted to do on Planet Bob and we did not even ask for an apology, reps, or anything of the sort (unlikely he could have given a genuine one in any event, given his past history...).

Our only condition was that he couldn't do it as 'Terry Howard'. I even suggested off hand that we'd even let slide if he created a new nation and had as its ruler 'Howard Terry'. We were just done with 'Terry Howard' and if he insisted on being 'Terry Howard' then he would be attacked at a time and place of our convenience.

----

OOC: I absolutely and positively make a distinction between a character and the player. If a player wants to play the game, no one but the Mods and Admin have a right to tell them whether they can play or not. On the other hand, if a character has annoyed another character/a whole alliance to the point that they have created a mortal enemy, then you as the player that controls that character and wants it to survive had best create the conditions that allow it to survive--either as a player putting your nation into Peace Mode or as the character by negotiating your way out or getting bigger, nastier friends than your enemies. If you as the player cannot/do not want to get into Peace Mode or you as a character cannot negotiate your way out or find bigger friends, it's probably time to re-roll and create a new character.

It has nothing whatsoever to do with morality and everything to do with how the game has been played for the most part, since it was created. If there were excesses pre-Karma War, it was in the area of alliances taking IP addresses, obtained ostensibly for purposes of OOC alliance forum security, and using them to create "EZI" lists--effectively a hit list based on IP address. That amounts to an attempt at a player enforced ban from the game and I spoke out repeatedly before the Karma War (and before almost all of Planet Bob) against the practice. Ditto someone admitting privately that they as a player had previous character and revealing the name of said character and then that being used against their new character (which often led to a consultation of IP addresses for confirmation). If you as a player want to hold a grudge against another player I can't stop you. But a true re-roll (new nation name, new ruler) and the creation of a new character should be just that--a fresh start. Go forth and sin no more. If you insist on piling up new sins...well at some point re-rolling has to get old. :rolleyes:

EDIT: clarity

Edited by ChairmanHal