A Final Imperial Announcement

Narcicyst

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the support guys, my internet half works now so I can post.

I did authorise, this, it's not a coup!

I am disappointed that it had to come to this, but what is done is done. I had a blast, but all good things come to an end. Good luck to all TIO members in finding a home, I'll be residing in the STA, hopefully several people will join me :)

Thanks for all the support guys.

Skippy.....this is a sad day bud. It boosts my spirit some to see you will be joining us as I will selfishly admit I will be very happy to see that in a week or so when the shock of this has worn off but I know how much TIO meant to you so this must have been a hard decision to come to.

Best of luck to all of you guys and may you find proper homes. To those of you deciding to follow Skippy to STA, Za Sibir!

:( That's so sad... I really liked your banner and flag... Good luck where ever you go (prolly Frostbite alliances amirite?) and good show for getting this far.

o/

I don't know of any personally but I wouldn't be surprised if a few go to The Family. They seemed to be on very good terms with TIO.

Edited by HeinousOne

Well Skippy, I'm sorry it didn't work out. You've proven you can be number one as well as you can be one of a group of leaders, something not all people can do. Good luck in STA.

Since you had a couple Zenithers in there, I'll just say that those who left will be welcomed back of they choose. If they don't choose, Zenith wishes them the best of luck in the future wherever they may go.

Edited by Duncan King