A Final Imperial Announcement

Narcicyst

Posted on behalf of Skippy because he needs sexier Internet.

TIOFLAG2.png

Good evening Cybernations.

I come to you today with some very sad news.

Due to the recent inactivity of TIO’s membership, and many of our government stepping down, the remaining high government of TIO have agreed that it is best that we disband the alliance, to prevent any humiliation that might occur from us. I would much prefer us go out on a note that it somewhat high, rather than die out slowly and then disappear.

On a personal note, I’d like to thank several people for The Imperial Order’s (short lived) success:

- My Royal Guards, Scorponok, Raydin and John Mathews. You guys have been great support throughout our existence. I could not of done this without you.

- Tygaland and STA, for being our awesome protectors, and a great ally. We never had the chance to fight alongside you, but we would of done it without a second thought, and I’m sure you would of done the same.

- NpO and tF, you have also been supportive allies, I have really enjoyed our time spent together, and wished it could of been longer (as allies).

- Hoping, for your effort involved in founding this alliance. You didn’t join us due to your own reasons, but you inspired me to go for this, and helped us out, and for that I thank you.

- Rotavele, Eveready, hj1174, Flying Squirrel and Jumperbeast, you have stood out as members of TIO who have tried hard, put in the effort, and done all that you could do. You have been vital to our progress.

And lastly, all other members of TIO, thanks for putting up with me, you guys have been awesome for the past 2 and a half months, I wish you all good luck wherever you go in CN, and I hope to meet up with you again.

I’ll be keeping #TIO open for a while, keep hanging out in there, we’ll still be partying!

tl;dr The Imperial Order disbands...

Edit: STA will be protecting The Imperial Order and TIO Academy Alliance Affliation for 15 days.

Edited by raydin

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this is certainly a disapointment. I wish you the best in your travels.

I'd also like to applaud you for your succeses. Skippy, you've done some good deeds. You started strong and did some great FA work and had some great members (Hi Rota!). And after taking stock of the situation, made a clean break.

Good show fellas and best of luck next time.

Edited by Kzoppistan

Thanks for the support guys, my internet half works now so I can post.

I did authorise, this, it's not a coup!

I am disappointed that it had to come to this, but what is done is done. I had a blast, but all good things come to an end. Good luck to all TIO members in finding a home, I'll be residing in the STA, hopefully several people will join me :)

Thanks for all the support guys.

I'm very sad to see TIO disband but no doubt nowhere near as sad as Skippy is right now. I know he and a number of the TIO leadership put a lot of effort and time into developing an alliance that had a great plan and set up. It is unfortunate that inactivity and government resignations came at such a crucial stage in the alliance's development.

Thanks to Skippy and all the members of TIO. You were fantastic allies and I'm truly sorry that TIO is no more. Best of luck to all of you wherever you end up.