CNRP Map Thread and Rules

Elrich von Richt

Minilla Island takes control of two of the white aka unoccupied islands in the South Pacific.

RP is here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=70065

Island one: Off the northern coast of Java.

Island two: The white Island between PRC-occupied Golgotha, Acca Dacca and New Cymru.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1870975

With this permission, I claim all of the world protectorate in Australia.

Please label it "Queensland Republic"

I don't think that you have enough in-game land to annex the entire protectorate.

Ture...but I see no problem with setting it aside for when he does grow big enough.

Kingdom of Cochin has seceded from Dragon Empire. I request my nation to be marked separate to Dragon empire. This is a pre-DE map showing my continental borders.

The DE territories in Somalia, Antarctica and between Marscurian Pakistan and Rebel Army also belongs to me.

EDIT: Link

Edited by king of cochin

Kingdom of Cochin has seceded from Dragon Empire. I request my nation to be marked separate to Dragon empire. This is a pre-DE map showing my continental borders.

The DE territories in Somalia, Antarctica and between Marscurian Pakistan and Rebel Army also belongs to me.

Missing page is missing.

Reason for edit: Link works now.

Edited by JerreyRough

that maps wrong

helzans nation is over my colony, and your missing every protectorate in antarctica from drannag and the federation

Listen to what Cochin said. It is an old, OLD map; it even still has the USA merger! Its only for his former territory, no other. He facepalmed. All fixed.

EDIT: There is no more point in posting more in the thread about this.

Edited by JerreyRough

Listen to what Cochin said. It is an old, OLD map; it even still has the USA merger! Its only for his former territory, no other. He facepalmed. All fixed.

yes i know. check my reply. i edited like 5 seconds after i clicked post.