CNRP Map Thread and Rules

Elrich von Richt

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A rule only in the imagination of Keshav I believe.

Well, it's certaainly not in the rules or guidelines thread.

It could also be in the charter of the Dragon Empire. Or something.

No, not there--been a while since I've read that charter, but I remember no clause in it dealing with any sort of time frame after withdrawal.

240ya08.jpg

It was in white, and I have relocated my capital to there for now. I would like to claim it, and will be claiming a nearby island soon enough.

Here's a bigger version, contrasting against the country of Java:

vcug4i.jpg

And here is the link to the nearby island mentioned before's claiming:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=70360

And a new version of the map to follow:

29qclf5.jpg

That was claimed already by Minilla Island. Check here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...p;#entry1868951

So, you are on my land.

This was why i was so afraid to make a sure claim, back when the map was still being established. But surprisaingly, people were not as gruff and harsh as I thought they would be. Don't take his words to mean that he is mean, he was just surprised by someone claiming his territory, that's all. Even I've been surprised like that once or twice, and I'm sorry to say i'm not proud of how I reacted. However, if you take it to PM, you two might be able to come out with an agreement of some sort. :)

Well, it's certaainly not in the rules or guidelines thread.

No, not there--been a while since I've read that charter, but I remember no clause in it dealing with any sort of time frame after withdrawal.

13. A signatory may leave the document with a week's notice, but if it is done during a period of war, would be considered an act of desertion and may sustain severe penalties enacted by the Legislature

Straight from their Charter. When I left, the weeks notice had a bracket with the words (RL Week) in it if I remember correct. <_<

13. A signatory may leave the document with a week's notice, but if it is done during a period of war, would be considered an act of desertion and may sustain severe penalties enacted by the Legislature

Straight from their Charter. When I left, the weeks notice had a bracket with the words (RL Week) in it if I remember correct. <_<

IC pacts have no meaning on the OOC map

Ah. Well, I have made mistakes before.

IC pacts have no meaning on the OOC map

No one's saying they do. It was simply stating OOC the natural consequence IC-wise.

Thanks to the generosity of V the King, I now have a (legitimate) land claim!

333uyhy.jpg

All of Baffin Island is pretty much mine, except for a few, very tiny pink dots at the ends of the island. I don't know whose nation this is - it's not labeled. I might have missed the specks' colour somewhere else on the map, though.