CNRP Map Thread and Rules

Elrich von Richt

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..................WATAFCK BOMB LOL SARAH GOT BIG OMGS HOSTILE TAKEOVER

Lutai, Sarah was always that big... The difference being that it's now more obvious since all of it's in the same region now :P

Lutai, Sarah was always that big... The difference being that it's now more obvious since all of it's in the same region now :P

Um-hm...exactly. She had two different pieces of Antarctica, a small chunk of Australia, Japan, portions of the Asian Mainland, and even at certain points New Zealand and a piece of Europe.

Um-hm...exactly. She had two different pieces of Antarctica, a small chunk of Australia, Japan, portions of the Asian Mainland, and even at certain points New Zealand and a piece of Europe.

Indeed, total imperialist if there ever was one :v:.

(jk)

Edited by iamthey

Lavo is generally pretty generous with his land.

Edit:

To general map making group, official and unofficial.

I don't really care who did it, but someone; with their updates to the map, $%&@ed the whole thing up, messing up names and degrading boarders ect. There were also a few legacy mistakes such as the boarders on Empire of Gothekh (something like that), and using wrong fonts (albeit when I used to update the map I used the wrong font :P). Mistakes like that when allowed to linger degrade the map overtime forcing us to eventually totally redo the thing. I have reversed and corrected all the mistakes I could see, but In the future if you submit an update either directly or indirectly either do it right and clean up your own mess or don't do it at all. "Trying Hard" doesn't really mean much if the result is a half measure.

Link: http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/91/iatupdate1.png

Edited by iamthey

Lavo is generally pretty generous with his land.

Edit:

To general map making group, official and unofficial.

I don't really care who did it, but someone; with their updates to the map, $%&@ed the whole thing up, messing up names and degrading boarders ect. There were also a few legacy mistakes such as the boarders on Empire of Gothekh (something like that), and using wrong fonts (albeit when I used to update the map I used the wrong font :P). Mistakes like that when allowed to linger degrade the map overtime forcing us to eventually totally redo the thing. I have reversed and corrected all the mistakes I could see, but In the future if you submit an update either directly or indirectly either do it right and clean up your own mess or don't do it at all. "Trying Hard" doesn't really mean much if the result is a half measure.

Link: http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/91/iatupdate1.png

Thank you for this update, iamthey. This brought back the Dragon Empire territory in Somalia. :)

Umm... I would just like to add that the only change you made that I requested was my name.

cheers.

I went and took a look at your request; you are going to have to explain that to me. What do you mean by you want it to look like whales? Also was there anything else you wanted changed that I didn't do?

I went and took a look at your request; you are going to have to explain that to me. What do you mean by you want it to look like whales? Also was there anything else you wanted changed that I didn't do?

I think he meant the Australian State of New South Wales, so his Northern border corresponds to the RL Qld-NSW Border. (Which Atm, it most certainly does not)

^ all of that, and I have territory in Asia that I am looking to downsize. Currently it includes a large portion of RL Myanmar, and I want to reduce it down so that it just covers Mainland Malaysia i.e. just the part that borders thailand, not the part that borders Borneo.

Also, reading comprehension FTW.

Umm... I would just like to add that the only change you made that I requested was my name.

cheers.

That work? As for the Asian stuff link to RP?

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/9703/iatupdate1g.png

Edited by iamthey