CDT Announcement

fluffyewunga

Through Altheus, obviously. If USN moves politically in a way that's not to his liking, he could cut them off and destroy or isolate you.

Of course, Cora and her supporters will probably always be in power, so its not a problem. Still, my point stands that Altheus and Cora are the puppet masters of CDT. I can see it and so can the rest of Planet Bob.

Lies. Altheus is three times more sinister and twice as handsome as you make him out to be.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Through Altheus, obviously. If USN moves politically in a way that's not to his liking, he could cut them off and destroy or isolate you.

Of course, Cora and her supporters will probably always be in power, so its not a problem. Still, my point stands that Altheus and Cora are the puppet masters of CDT. I can see it and so can the rest of Planet Bob.

I'll give you a call if I want my biography written :blush:

After all fiction is more fun than fact

You have gone a bit too far there missy! Altheus is a great guy and he has no intentions of isolating any alliance or destroy them! Don't go off telling lies. Moreover there are no puppets, CDT is simply a bloc with a bunch of great alliances that can see eye to eye. How about you leave CDT alone and simply congratulate them like this thread is meant for.

Jeez... <_<

Edit: Congratz to CDT :P

Edited by Satsukage

huh, and here i thought people who were actually in CDT had more perspective into its workings than people who have nothing to do with it and just like to stir things up on the forums.

Darn, I wish my access to the entire CDT forums gave me as much information as you seem to have...

:wub: :wub: :wub:

This discussion is full of several flavours of win.

For sanity's sake, I'm going to stick with thanking the CDT specifically for the that is our admittance. Good to be back. :awesome:

And whoever killed my ghastly old CDT banners and replaced them with that sexy beast, 27,189 pairs of eyes thank you.

It has to do with a member of CDT and so it has everything to do with me. Didn't I tell you that's how we roll? I am not oblivious to the actions or politics of CDT and it's member-alliances. You can bring up some other BS to whine about, but I know for a fact that CDT does not operate as you believe they do. I'm just setting the record straight. You are delusional, bro.

EDIT: And don't even pretend you know more about the current CDT as an outsider, than myself, who works and talks with them every day.

DOOM! ZOMG!!!!! :wub:

Also, Doom is right, without free in these thread's we'd all be bored.

Lets kill two birds with one stone.

A good bong hit and mpol having his bag of blow stolen , (sorry FAN I was jonesing) has enlightened oneself.

I told some greenhorn last week of the old proverb of "bad press is better than no press" doesn't really work here, bad press is just that, I was WRONG.

Your right Rod, I will no longer waste my time addressing any of you, I just realized it, without my commentary you would remain irrelevant, I sure wouldn't want to help your cause now would I.

I will no longer waste my time addressing any of you, I just realized it, without my commentary you would remain irrelevant, I sure wouldn't want to help your cause now would I.

Good, fine. It was fun tearing apart your accusations and laughing along with my friends in CDT.

Well, time to go check in on my bloc, the one with an irrelevant 3000+ nukes.

Lets kill two birds with one stone.

A good bong hit and mpol having his bag of blow stolen , (sorry FAN I was jonesing) has enlightened oneself.

I told some greenhorn last week of the old proverb of "bad press is better than no press" doesn't really work here, bad press is just that, I was WRONG.

Your right Rod, I will no longer waste my time addressing any of you, I just realized it, without my commentary you would remain irrelevant, I sure wouldn't want to help your cause now would I.

Yup, go somewhere else

*Edit* I typed someone else instead of somewhere else <_<

Edited by Lartize

Any Maroon alliance on here having issues with this announcement better come talk to me personally then so I can inform you why you're being fools.

Wolfpack, you guys are very honorable and steadfast friends of mine, and I have had the pleasure to know you guys for a long time in my existence on Bob. And you have joined a group of people I hold in very high esteem as well in CDT, very nicely done.

Edited by lonewolfe2015