Someone ordered a hit on the Godfather

Bomber66

Was it not just slightly over a month ago that the Family was viewed by most as an alliance with potential, and one run by respectable leaders? I do believe it was also growing in numbers and strength as well, in addition to gaining allies. Then comes its unprovoked attack on FAIL, all because of a petty grudge, and then its betrayal of the peace agreement with GDI. The Family then became a political pariah, and removed itself from the world stage in disgrace. Now it at last, once again, announces itself. This time only to show its obvious signs of decline. You cannot deny that in the long run I have won. My victory almost nearly complete, for soon enough I shall be entertained by their disbandment notice. I am sorry if the facts of the matter upset you, and might very well force you one day to accept my continuing relevance.

I've yet to see any alliance you've created gain sanction. Or sustain itself. Or do anything half-way relevant.

RV attacks again. but at only 8k NS he is hardly in a position to posture or even be considered a threat at all. I do wish he would grow into reach so I could teach him a lesson about arrogance. Pride comes before the fall.

Jack, my friend, you are half correct here. In my vanity I have not given credit to failings of the Family's own government, however, it cannot be denied that I did set in motion the series of events that have led to this shaking up of their leadership. So please do give credit where it is due.

I thought they said it was RL that caused this. (OOC) Lets give credit to RV for scheduling SAT's and causing BJax to have to study . I really did not know that RV is also the college board(/OOC)

RV Focus and don't misunderstand me, this is not a threat just wise words. Listen closely , The Talk talks and the Walk talks but the Walk talks a lot louder than the Talk talks. To clarify, put some action to your words or Just Shut Your Freakin Mouth,

Now back to our regularly scheduled program,

BJax sorry to see you stepping down.

o/ Bomber

o/ BJax

o/ The Family

Edited by Commander John

Real Life strikes again! He seems to be particularly active at this time of the year for some reason... I'm sorry for your loss.

[ooc] I actually thought Real Life was a person, which was confusing at first but now I get it and play along :) [/ooc]

RV attacks again. but at only 8k NS he is hardly in a position to posture or even be considered a threat at all.

Nation strength has nothing to do with how much of a threat somebody or something is. Vox is a good example. NPO was shaking in her boots (that's what I perceived as a regular member) when Vox was around, because there was nothing else to do but to issue radio silence as there was no real physical way to harm already-ZId nations.

RV, indeed some of your thoughts and/or actions may be manipulated to be what is right in the eyes of your "followers"

I must ask you to please take a break. We will not be disbanding, we will not be merging, and we will not be falling for your bait again. We are set in making futures for players of PlanetBOB. While some might be more interested in bring AA's down and trashing names of others i must take a step back and ask you, What are you doing?

You talk about lack of civility and insults, when you and i both know you posting in any of our announcements is an insult to us and our wonderful allies, and furthermore, who says we have lost potential? You? Oh please.

Wait for you victory RV. Im sure we will be disbanding within the hour.

once again

o/ The Family

o/Bomber

o/ Blackjack

o/Sparta

o/MHA

o/ TIO

Edited by CrazyCarol

Seems you're down only to nineteen members, and falling. Internal turmoil and public disgrace is all that seems to have come from your unjustified raid upon the League, and for good reason. Nothing less should be the reward for such a deplorable policy. I will give your alliance another month before it folds once again into the MHA. Let this stand as a warning to all who dare incur my wrath.

Well this sure is amusing.

FAIL or whatever alliance you're in now, has had no influence on the loss of member The Family has had. If anything, the mystery mennace [ooc] RL [/ooc] has stuck down several of its members. tF Also has found a good friend in TIO, and tF has our support. I strongly suggest you not spark anything again.

Was it not just slightly over a month ago that the Family was viewed by most as an alliance with potential, and one run by respectable leaders? I do believe it was also growing in numbers and strength as well, in addition to gaining allies. Then comes its unprovoked attack on FAIL, all because of a petty grudge, and then its betrayal of the peace agreement with GDI. The Family then became a political pariah, and removed itself from the world stage in disgrace. Now it at last, once again, announces itself. This time only to show its obvious signs of decline. You cannot deny that in the long run I have won. My victory almost nearly complete, for soon enough I shall be entertained by their disbandment notice. I am sorry if the facts of the matter upset you, and might very well force you one day to accept my continuing relevance.

You do realize, that while both FAIL and GDI have disbanded, yet The Family is still strong. With exceptional stats for their age, and some awesome people in their government.

Didn't this happen to Blackjack with Pendulum, too?

Similar, but there were different circumstances, this should hopefully not be as long term as it was before

Edited by Skippy

Seems you're down only to nineteen members, and falling. Internal turmoil and public disgrace is all that seems to have come from your unjustified raid upon the League, and for good reason. Nothing less should be the reward for such a deplorable policy. I will give your alliance another month before it folds once again into the MHA. Let this stand as a warning to all who dare incur my wrath.

tF was never very big to begin with, and since theres a massive recruiting drop throughout almost all alliances, I wouldnt be surprised if they reached 18.

Oh, I'd like to incur your wrath.

To clarify, put some action to your words or Just Shut Your Freakin Mouth,

Or what? How do you intend to make me do anything? Your word is not alone, for it is something for which I have no reverence, nor does nor opinion of me mean the least to me.

tF Also has found a good friend in TIO, and tF has our support. I strongly suggest you not spark anything again.

All I have done is merely voiced an opinion. I fail to see the need for this posturing. Furthermore I do not understand the need for tF needing your support, unless you are implying that they once again plan to attack merely for the view I hold.

If that is the case, then I do suppose it is good to know that your alliance supports oppressing weak nations such as my own. If this is evidence of the type of alliances tF prefers to associate with, then I can only pray that this new government of there's is exactly the same as the old, and will do something again. It can only hasten the demise of this blemish upon Bob.

All I have done is merely voiced an opinion. I fail to see the need for this posturing.

Your opinion was rude and uncalled for. Hence the need for posturing.

Furthermore I do not understand the need for tF needing your support, unless you are implying that they once again plan to attack merely for the view I hold.

What a joke. You're entitled to your views, of course. But it's blatantly disrepectful and immature to post them in a thread such as this where it is completely unrelated to the subject matter and unwarranted.

If that is the case, then I do suppose it is good to know that your alliance supports oppressing weak nations such as my own. If this is evidence of the type of alliances tF prefers to associate with, then I can only pray that this new government of there's is exactly the same as the old, and will do something again. It can only hasten the demise of this blemish upon Bob.

The only one doing any damage to themselves here is you. I'm sorry, but although your nation is weak, your stance and play on words is weaker. There is a time for everything. You've done nothing to win favor from anyone in this thread. [OOC]If you want to hasten the demise of a blemish upon Bob, you can always delete your own nation and never log in again.[/OOC]

Or what? How do you intend to make me do anything? Your word is not alone, for it is something for which I have no reverence, nor does nor opinion of me mean the least to me.

All I have done is merely voiced an opinion. I fail to see the need for this posturing. Furthermore I do not understand the need for tF needing your support, unless you are implying that they once again plan to attack merely for the view I hold.

You may of noticed our treaty it an MDP, so if they went on the aggressive, we wouldn't be obliged to help. We wouldn't even have "a necessary CB" to enter the war. However should they be attacked, we will honour the treaty, as we shall for all of our treaties.

I think it is only a matter of days before I see the word "Ultimatum" being overused again

Edited by Skippy

I think it is only a matter of days before I see the word "Ultimatum" being overused again

Rest assured my good lad, for unless tF finds it necessary to attack me again, you shall see no such thing.

Now, Gabe Logan, why is my opinion uncalled for? Because I don't "play nice?" Does it upset you that I hold an unfavorable view of this new government. If so, it is of no consequence to me, for I possess the right to express my opinion, no matter how unpopular you may find it to be.

Now, as an aside to the new leader of the Family, Bomber, whoever he is, some friendly advice from one of your greatest personal allies and advocates. Do keep your alliance in check, and make sure your members use their heads before acting rashly and attacking someone for no reason. I really would be sadden to see any further misfortunes befall your alliance. Best of luck.[/color]

You should really not just talk in a condescending and disrespectful manner to someone who you clearly know nothing about just because you got into a little conflict with the Family while their most steady and cool headed member and leader (Bomber) was away [ooc]unavailable to be online[/ooc]. Bomber is without a doubt one of the most level headed players in this game and friendliest guys you'll ever talk to online. I'm sure you would know nothing of that though because all you're interested in is baiting people who are going to over react to your actions and/or words and you found a few of them in the Family one weekend. I'm sure you're also unaware that Bomber was a Lord in Nueva Vida for ~6 months before he left to join MHA and then start with this adventure mostly due to the presence of former RoT members in the alliance. Bomber still has a lot of friends over here in NV who are willing to lend him at least words of support and advice should he ever need any. I'm sure he appreciates the advice, but you might want to not be as pretentious while doing so.

Thanks.

^^ Some wise words there from the Space Ghost department. As mentioned before, any help (defensive or just advice) will be given by TIO if needed by The Family.

Rest assured my good lad, for unless tF finds it necessary to attack me again, you shall see no such thing.

Well that sure is a relief

I'd of hoped that the matter was dealt with once peace was negotiated. You could move on, and not need to come back to this grudge you seem to still have with The Family. They even "re vamped their gov for you," Is that not enough?