Someone ordered a hit on the Godfather

Bomber66

familybanner4.png

It has come to the attention of The Family that someone ordered a hit on BlackjackCf, Godfather. After leaning on several of our trusted informants it was determined that the culprit was none other than the most evil Real Life.

Therefore it is with sadness that we must announce that for Blackjack's own welfare she will be stepping down as Godfather and I will be stepping into her place ready to take a bullet for The Family.

Other government positions have changed as well. Since I was the Boss of Foreign Affairs I have asked Mr Sonny to take over my spot. Blackjack will be our new Boss of Internal Affairs

Signed,

Bomber66, Godfather

Magicalbricks, Underboss

aaannndddyyy, Consigliere

MrSonny, Boss of Foreign Affairs

Lord Ditka, Boss of War

BlackjackCF, Boss of Interal Affairs

Edit: apologies to andy, twas late.

Edited by Bomber66

Seems you're down only to nineteen members, and falling. Internal turmoil and public disgrace is all that seems to have come from your unjustified raid upon the League, and for good reason. Nothing less should be the reward for such a deplorable policy. I will give your alliance another month before it folds once again into the MHA. Let this stand as a warning to all who dare incur my wrath.

Seems you're down only to nineteen members, and falling. Internal turmoil and public disgrace is all that seems to have come from your unjustified raid upon the League, and for good reason. Nothing less should be the reward for such a deplorable policy. I will give your alliance another month before it folds once again into the MHA. Let this stand as a warning to all who dare incur my wrath.

If your wrath, like always, sees you sitting back and not influencing the situation at all, then by that definition then yes, everyone is incurring your wrath. Right now. All the time.

If your wrath, like always, sees you sitting back and not influencing the situation at all, then by that definition then yes, everyone is incurring your wrath. Right now. All the time.

Was it not just slightly over a month ago that the Family was viewed by most as an alliance with potential, and one run by respectable leaders? I do believe it was also growing in numbers and strength as well, in addition to gaining allies. Then comes its unprovoked attack on FAIL, all because of a petty grudge, and then its betrayal of the peace agreement with GDI. The Family then became a political pariah, and removed itself from the world stage in disgrace. Now it at last, once again, announces itself. This time only to show its obvious signs of decline. You cannot deny that in the long run I have won. My victory almost nearly complete, for soon enough I shall be entertained by their disbandment notice. I am sorry if the facts of the matter upset you, and might very well force you one day to accept my continuing relevance.

Was it not just slightly over a month ago that the Family was viewed by most as an alliance with potential, and one run by respectable leaders? I do believe it was also growing in numbers and strength as well, in addition to gaining allies. Then comes its unprovoked attack on FAIL, all because of a petty grudge, and then its betrayal of the peace agreement with GDI. The Family then became a political pariah, and removed itself from the world stage in disgrace. Now it at last, once again, announces itself. This time only to show its obvious signs of decline. You cannot deny that in the long run I have won. My victory almost nearly complete, for soon enough I shall be entertained by their disbandment notice. I am sorry if the facts of the matter upset you, and might very well force you one day to accept my continuing relevance.

RV, because I'm fed up, I can only say a few things...

Please, shut up. We don't care. Thank you and good night.

Edited by BlackjackCF

You're as bad as the hegemony.

Also if tF disbanded it would not be due to your influence.

RV, because I'm fed up, I can only say a few things...

Please, shut up. We don't care. Thank you and good night.

I will take this lack of civility and insults as confirmation that I am correct, as this is usually the final defense of the hopelessly mistaken.

You're as bad as the hegemony.

Also if tF disbanded it would not be due to your influence.

Jack, my friend, you are half correct here. In my vanity I have not given credit to failings of the Family's own government, however, it cannot be denied that I did set in motion the series of events that have led to this shaking up of their leadership. So please do give credit where it is due.

Now, as an aside to the new leader of the Family, Bomber, whoever he is, some friendly advice from one of your greatest personal allies and advocates. Do keep your alliance in check, and make sure your members use their heads before acting rashly and attacking someone for no reason. I really would be sadden to see any further misfortunes befall your alliance. Best of luck.