The End of an Era

I've always found it hilarious how much hate we get, just for hanging out and having a good time.

But now that we are in a gated community we can just call the rent a cops and keep the undesirables out.

So keep it real bros :)

"NO MOM I'M IN THE BASEMENT TONIGHT, BEL AIR ANNOUNCED" is basically comes to mind whenever I read all this hate.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. TPF allies paid

2. Because the screw up of wording of surrender terms, they sent us cash instead of tech

3. I took them a few days to pay reps, so i don't see them harsh, when there done in less than one cycle.

does it ultimately matter? the fact that you bandwagoned into the war and then demanded one of the biggest reps from TPF is despicable. frankly, i wish every other alliance had peaced out with TPF and then allowed TPF and their allies to stomp you into the ground.

does it ultimately matter? the fact that you bandwagoned into the war and then demanded one of the biggest reps from TPF is despicable. frankly, i wish every other alliance had peaced out with TPF and then allowed TPF and their allies to stomp you into the ground.

Bandwagoned? Are you serious? :lol1:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=55786

btw: 3 days following that we had no one left in peace mode and nation jumping out of peace mode each hit 3 targets.

Bandwagoning is not our thing

I always thought it was funny how worked up people would get over these two alliances. Should be interesting to see what comes of it.

My thoughts exactly.

@ Kevin32891: You were on these forums chiming NPO's bell just before Karma war, weren't you?

No surprise you're in NSO now, whining evermore >_>

Well, putting them on the same AA at least stream lines the process of putting together war plans.

Aside from repeating this idle threat over and over, is there a point to this? If not, could you ask Corinan to post in your place? He does a very good job holding up the NSO end of things.

When was the last time Monos Archein ever did anything significant?

It's amusing seeing you guys jump on my comment like wildfire without realizing the irony behind it.

Clearly the 19th strongest alliance is insignificant. :huh:

I wasn't aware that in order to do something significant we had to get your permission first. If that's the case, I'm afraid we'll never do anything significant by MA's impossibly high standards - we're not that good at complaining.

Uhh... what? Re-read what I said and try again.

Edited by Penkala

Probably because we were killed for it.

Yes, yes, you followed your friend into battle. Would you like a medal? Seriously, dude, I respected you for what you guys did, but now you're on here pulling the "yeah but we DIED for others" card whenever it benefits you PR-wise. We all know what happened. We all know that you fought NPO and ended up disbanded. Got it.

But clearly, breaking a treaty in order to attack someone isn't bandwagoning. It's...urm...oh, that's right. Karma.

Take it you're not too thrilled with that whole Karma group, eh?

Edited by Penkala

Aside from repeating this idle threat over and over, is there a point to this? If not, could you ask Corinan to post in your place? He does a very good job holding up the NSO end of things.

Is that fiery hair of his, isn't it? So passionate and inspirational.

also brb making target lists

OOC: we don't have basements in texas, silly goose

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=55786

btw: 3 days following that we had no one left in peace mode and nation jumping out of peace mode each hit 3 targets.

Bandwagoning is not our thing

wait, what does that link and peace mode have to do with bandwagoning? oh wait, absolutely nothing. ok thank you for that wasted 20 seconds of my life and providing no proof whatsoever PC did not in fact bandwagon onto TPF's war. next time, give actual proof. Others have already stated how you and PC did in fact bandwagon onto the war.

Clearly the 19th strongest alliance is insignificant. :huh:

Yes because your position in rank clearly suggests your significance and alliance lower than Monos Archein are clearly not more influential and significant than Monos Archein could ever hope to attain. Not to mention alliance higher than MA in rank clearly hold absolutely no true significance in any political matters such as GPA or TDO.

but yes, lets go with the "My alliance is such and such ranking, or santioned" as a reason for significance. Those types of argument clearly show the "magnificence" that any alliance truly is....

IS was even more worthless than RAD, and much more obnoxious (as impressive a feat that may be, it was indeed accomplished). That is really all there is to know about them, and as far as I am concerned this new alliance has naught but a death wish. In due time I fully expect to see them step upon the toes of the wrong entity, and then we will all be relieved of this new nuisance, or rather a continuation of previous annoyances. Also, salutation The Big Bad, it has been some time.

Sorry we tricked ya with that RoK thing but I appreciate your kind words.

Is that fiery hair of his, isn't it? So passionate and inspirational.

also brb making target lists

OOC: we don't have basements in texas, silly goose

Wait a couple days for the rest to get on the AA or you may miss a few ;)

Yes because your position in rank clearly suggests your significance and alliance lower than Monos Archein are clearly not more influential and significant than Monos Archein could ever hope to attain. Not to mention alliance higher than MA in rank clearly hold absolutely no true significance in any political matters such as GPA or TDO.

but yes, lets go with the "My alliance is such and such ranking, or santioned" as a reason for significance. Those types of argument clearly show the "magnificence" that any alliance truly is....

I mean not really. I'm not the one who came out of the blue and made comments about alliances doing nothing important while my alliance did nothing important. That would be an IAA member. I was just responding to that. I don't even see how my alliance's 'importance' is relevant in that discussion, anyways, but whatever. I guess the proper response to "why are you telling them they're useless when you haven't done much yourself" is "yeah but you're useless!". Maybe you'd rather discuss the point?

My thoughts exactly.

@ Kevin32891: You were on these forums chiming NPO's bell just before Karma war, weren't you?

No surprise you're in NSO now, whining evermore >_>

Yes because I was in the NPO I must hate PC HURR DURR.

I didn't like it when PC broke a treaty with TPF, also I just hate the color pink.

I like how RAD and IS have merged into Bel Air.

That way, they can be attacked at once instead of just having to start 2 wars. It will be one huge 2nd night of lolpink!