New Declaration

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, I think Invicta is tied quiet heavily to NPO mate.

Technically speaking we aren't tied by any treaty to the NPO, only a strong friendship.

Oh, my bad, I'm not up-to-date on Invicta's Foreign Affairs. Its a silly mistake.

It's all good, If you want to change that, you can hit me up on IRC under the nick "El_Scorcho." I'll do my best to answer any questions you have.

Umbrella's entry would be optional, as would Citadel's. I find it extremely unlikely that Citadel would get involved.

It appears that from PC's statement they see any entry they have into this conflict as them being a defending alliance. Which would put the ball in Umbrella's court as I am pretty sure the MD part of the MDoAP isn't technically optional. Though I could see Umbrella trying to say that PC would be the aggressor in this case and ignoring any mutual defense obligations.

Either way, I will personally find the situation entertaining if it escalates to that level.

It appears that from PC's statement they see any entry they have into this conflict as them being a defending alliance. Which would put the ball in Umbrella's court as I am pretty sure the MD part of the MDoAP isn't technically optional. Though I could see Umbrella trying to say that PC would be the aggressor in this case and ignoring any mutual defense obligations.

Either way, I will personally find the situation entertaining if it escalates to that level.

Declaring you're defending and actually defending are two separate things.

At this point I'll be stunned if peace/reps aren't in place by tomorrow at this time at the latest.

You'd be able to knock me over with a feather if this actually leads to escalated war at this point.

I can't see the pink alliances sticking to their guns in the face of this level of opposition.

No military action.

Never stated military action was included but financial aid to a warring alliance at war with another alliance is normally considered an act of war against aforementioned other alliance. Thus, my statement of there being a de facto (but not de jure) state of war existing between Invicta and IS would be factual.

At this point I'll be stunned if peace/reps aren't in place by tomorrow at this time at the latest.

You'd be able to knock me over with a feather if this actually leads to escalated war at this point.

I can't see the pink alliances sticking to their guns in the face of this level of opposition.

Well we got some good CN theatre, IS looks foolish no matter what they do now. Either they let the aid flow without doing anything and look stupid, or they have to admit they are in fact at war with CG (aiding CG is only an act of war against somebody else if a war is going on after all) and we get to see them try to explain why.

Never stated military action was included but financial aid to a warring alliance at war with another alliance is normally considered an act of war against aforementioned other alliance. Thus, my statement of there being a de facto (but not de jure) state of war existing between Invicta and IS would be factual.

However, this common knowledge has been thrown on its head by lolPink's crazy definitions.

Well we got some good CN theatre, IS looks foolish no matter what they do now. Either they let the aid flow without doing anything and look stupid, or they have to admit they are in fact at war with CG (aiding CG is only an act of war against somebody else if a war is going on after all) and we get to see them try to explain why.

CG retaliated, how are they not at war?

Well done Invicta

o/ Haf

Why do you hail Haflinger when he had nothing to do with this?

Sure he's a great guy and all, But he wasnt even online for this.

Also, I'll just leave this here.

pinkk.jpg

Edited by scythegfx

whats your connection?

Your gonna tell me, Your gonna get pissed because someone declares support for someone without a reason when your supporting a alliance who declared war for no reason?

Edited by Rotavele

Cn double standards, where was invicta when other small guys got pounded?

Being one of the little guys.

It's not that long ago that people were making remarks about our ANS in milestone threads. But I guess you've forgotten about us selling tech to you in AO, huh, mushi?

Where was invicta when FAN was at war for a year? or Jarheads ..you get my point

As I've mentioned earlier, we were pretty small back during the FAN war. A lot smaller than Fark was. Heck we still are; you guys grew along with us apparently. :)

The Jarheads war lasted a whopping week or two in reality. Note that we actually participated in that one; the fact that Jarheads were idiots didn't excuse the fact that they, you know, planned to attack our allies.

CG is a whole other kettle of fish.

And get their $@! handed to them again? Theres alot of big folks on their side who are still under surrender terms from that little war we just ended and even more who are still repairing alot of lost infra

You probably should analyze the treaty web a little bit better. The only Invicta treaty partner under terms is TPF; our treaty with them is suspended per terms. Of course, NPO is also under terms, as a former partner of ours.

Why do you hail Haflinger when he had nothing to do with this?

Sure he's a great guy and all, But he wasnt even online for this.

Well, I had something to do with this. Glad to see folks moving forward after I went to bed though. :)