Crimson Guard Edict #5: Ultimatum to Internet Superheroes

IAA in the 1V-GATO war (along with the one or two other alliances that defended GATO)

and i am sure there are other wars that could be pointed out, i am just to lazy to attempt to remember them.

Could toss in TDSM8 as one of those alliances too.

Seriously though, IS, try to be a tad more subtle than this.

Edited by Voodoo Nova

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My point being that many alliances have actually started or gone into wars they would certainly lose. It's only alliances like yours that can't fathom what it's like to actually stand up for yourself.

This. Well said Random.

There's also the noCB War (or WotC or SPW, depending on who you are). Just because the treaty web was going to kill the Blue Sphere didn't mean BLEU didn't fight. And a good fight it was.

IS, your CB is even worse than GGA and Valhalla's CB. Naked aggression will be punished in the New Era.

This. Well said Random.

There's also the noCB War (or WotC or SPW, depending on who you are). Just because the treaty web was going to kill the Blue Sphere didn't mean BLEU didn't fight. And a good fight it was.

IS, your CB is even worse than GGA and Valhalla's CB. Naked aggression will be punished in the New Era.

i am hoping.

Dishonorable, sirs. Very dishonorable, I thought you were better Xander. You declare war not only without a CB, but without even a DoW. Do you not have a spine, why do you lie about your actions?

Disgusting, dishonorable and lolpink. I have lost all respect for you and your entire alliance, you deserve none. You are nothing but warmongers that prey on alliances because you can, you are vile and wicked.

You attack us because...we don't have official treaties? That is pathetic behavior, very pathetic behavior. First you state it's a tech raid, then because "we had it coming"? Why do you lie, IS? Do you enjoy making up lies?

Get honor, IS. And get class, as well, please.

Yet again, got to love how most are quick to hate and spew their opinions without hearing the other side of the story.

Before I start this is NOT IS's official response to the thread, nor even PC's for that matter, but just what I noticed in the pink backroom channels.

CG, I am sorry you are in this situation, but you deserved this little beat down. How many times can you honestly expect to bash IS and Pink as a whole and get away with it, especially when you do not have a real protector? I am amazed it took this long for someone to hit you. But consider yourselfs lucky that IS decided to be nice (I know, shocking? Right?) and only made this a quick update hit and then peace instead of posting a full DoW and continue knocking you guys around for a couple of more days.

I suggest you take the peace that was offered (and that you even agreed to earlier in the day), but if you decide not to, well I will enjoy what happens next. You may have your friends, but IS has some as well.

EDIT: Just to make it clear to everyone, this was NOT a tech raid.

EDIT PS: HI AJ

HMMM Pooks figured you were above the whole veiled threat thingy. Beating up a small alliance because they may not like you hell Valhlalla would be at eternal war if that was the case were hated by just about everyone.

I didn't notice IS calling this themselves a tech raid. As you said, they have themselves stated that it is not for tech. I'm rather under the impression that CG is calling it a tech raid, perhaps to gain forum sympathy or simply because of the absence of a DoW. In any case, i would wait for IS to clarify the situation before jumping into early conclusions. I don't find that the point of view of IS, with 30 members and being a member of pwn, has less value than the point of view of a 12 members alliance, with no treaties i know of and which was ready to recognise it's failure, disband and merge in another alliance. So i would rather wait a bit if i were in your place.

Wait WHAT you might want to go back and begin at the start of this thread as everything youve just stated was covered in pages 1-3

Well now that I look at this more clearly, CG was making it clear they wanted to kill pink. All they didn't do was actually attack. I in fact think in some posts members of CG may have even declared war on pink. If we learned anything from RAD-NSO, it is be careful what you do in IC forums and don't complain when people respond to it. I still think this could have been avoided and IS acted in an odd and irresponsible way, but for all we know, they took the IC comments made by CG seriously and assumed they were at war already, with no need to post a CB or a thread about it at all.

EDIT: GC, CG, who cares

Edited by Kroknia

Well now that I look at this more clearly, CG was making it clear they wanted to kill pink. All they didn't do was actually attack. I in fact think in some posts members of CG may have even declared war on pink. If we learned anything from RAD-NSO, it is be careful what you do in IC forums and don't complain when people respond to it. I still think this could have been avoided and IS acted in an odd and irresponsible way, but for all we know, they took the IC comments made by CG seriously and assumed they were at war already, with no need to post a CB or a thread about it at all.

Actually, I think the lesson was supposed to be don't attack members of an alliance's government and expect it to be ignored.

Edit: Spelling burns

Edited by Chron

Really? So attacking based on my dislike of pink is a valid CB? IS many times stated they don't like NSO, why don't you declare war on NSO? Ohh wait...NSO is big and has treaties...can't attack them. Let's attack a small defenseless alliances just because we can without a CB, because it is fun to destroy what people spend time building.

You choose to do it publicly because you want everyone to feel sorry for you and your small alliance and you want to build an outcry of "Oh IS your so bad for attacking a smaller alliance". Personally I am sick of people playing the PR card. Coming on here only shows that your alliance is weak and that you can't handle this situation with IS without international support. Go talk to your alliance partners and handle this in back channels like real alliances do.

Ever read the title? This IS the Alliance Announcements forum...and drama is part of the game. Why don't we all follow your clever advice and just shout down the OWF...I mean, who needs them?...oh wait, a troll like you.

Really? So attacking based on my dislike of pink is a valid CB? IS many times stated they don't like NSO, why don't you declare war on NSO? Ohh wait...NSO is big and has treaties...can't attack them. Let's attack a small defenseless alliances just because we can without a CB, because it is fun to destroy what people spend time building.

You didn't say you disliked it, you sad you were going to declare war on it. There is a difference.

HMMM Pooks figured you were above the whole veiled threat thingy. Beating up a small alliance because they may not like you hell Valhlalla would be at eternal war if that was the case were hated by just about everyone.

Bud you forget, I am in a Pink Alliance, so that automatically makes me just some pick scumbag :lol1: . But seriously you should know me by now, I like war in almost any and all forms, even when it is unjust and morally wrong fighting in the war can still be fun :D

Yes....yes it is.

Though I do not approve of the actions of IS in this instance, Francesca, do you really have any weight to throw around here? To my knowledge, your only treaty is with Rebel Virginia which, let's face it, won't change the tides of war against IS and possibly their allies as well. Do you have any informal ties to other alliances that would support you in this? Without those, this announcement is tantamount to suicide. You're basically telling IS "come and get it," and believe me, they will. Lots of free tech, land, and cash that is.

You've been around for what, four/five months? Guess what? Francesca's been around for two years. Trust me when I say that she has plenty of friends.