Recognition of war

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the appropriate question and the answer is a resounding no. Have fun being Valhalla 2.0, I'm sure you'll enjoy it just as much as they did.

Actually, to address this point and the similar comments preceding it, yes.

I asked how large RAD was after I made the decision to commit.

Why would ZI'ing a nation and seeking reps be preferable?

We are conducting a limited one round war with no stagger and no nukes. We are not going to seek any reparations and plan white peace at the end of the conflict. It is very neat and tidy and will cause minimal damage overall in regards to comparative conflict scenarios.

I applaud the restrained way you are choosing to fight this war. I wish more wars were fought his way.

EDIT: Just thought I'd clarify I'm not addressing the circumstances leading up to the war or who is right or wrong or any of that nonsense. Have no desire to get anywhere near that.

Edited by Taget

If I went to war, every time a non-gov !@#$%* attacked one of my members or I copped a bit of flack on the forums, well I'd probably be at war right now, and for the rest of my CN existence.

Big bad NSO doesn't like diplomacy, and wants to war the little guy? Fair enough, but remember, what goes around, comes around.

So if a high level government nation in the NSO declared war upon a government member of another alliance and then reiterated that he understood the consequences of his actions and said "what are you going to do about it" that wouldn't be an official act of war? You people really need to get a dictionary or even use the God awful wikipedia.

And yes, what goes around comes around. I fail to see your point.

So if a high level government nation in the NSO declared war upon a government member of another alliance and then reiterated that he understood the consequences of his actions and said "what are you going to do about it" that wouldn't be an official act of war? You people really need to get a dictionary or even use the God awful wikipedia.

And yes, what goes around comes around. I fail to see your point.

From my observations, it seems your nations were in another alliance's IRC channel asking to be attacked and were screwing around. I think RAD took that as a lulzy moment and said, sure guys we'll attack you, har har. I don't believe shots were fired between Jason8 and whoever he declared on. Then that guy said, why aren't you attacking me? So Jason8 attacked, twice.

And now you're acting like you've been horribly wronged, and all your buddies are rallying around you. This coming around business, I'm not sure of that, but I'd be careful to know who my thugs are picking fights with, cause they might not be as small as RAD next time.

From my observations, it seems your nations were in another alliance's IRC channel asking to be attacked and were screwing around. I think RAD took that as a lulzy moment and said, sure guys we'll attack you, har har. I don't believe shots were fired between Jason8 and whoever he declared on. Then that guy said, why aren't you attacking me? So Jason8 attacked, twice.

And now you're acting like you've been horribly wronged, and all your buddies are rallying around you. This coming around business, I'm not sure of that, but I'd be careful to know who my thugs are picking fights with, cause they might not be as small as RAD next time.

Your observations are incorrect, thus, so is the rest of your comment.

Your observations are incorrect, thus, so is the rest of your comment.

oh rearry.

[22:07.07] <@Anthony> hey man

[22:07.29] <@Anthony> Is jason8 here

[22:07.33] <@Anthony> im wondering if hes gonna attack me

[22:07.37] <@Anthony> he declared war on me

[22:07.37] <|JASON8|RAD|> er

[22:07.38] <|JASON8|RAD|> Anthony:

[22:07.41] <|JASON8|RAD|> Yeah.

[22:07.41] <@Anthony> there we go

[22:07.42] <Litha[NPO]>

[22:07.44] <|JASON8|RAD|> Over that thread.

[22:07.44] <|JASON8|RAD|> Woot.

[22:07.55] <@Anthony> wheres the attacks

[22:07.58] <|JASON8|RAD|> I was going to be a gentleman and let you throw the first punch.

[.............]

[22:10.56] <|JASON8|RAD|> YOUR DUDES LINKED THEIR NATIONS AND SAID "PLEASE ATTACK US"

[22:10.59] <|JASON8|RAD|> SO WE'RE DOIN IT

[22:11.03] <@Anthony> well

[22:11.05] <@Anthony> you didnt attack

[22:11.06] <@Anthony> thats the thing

[22:11.06] <@Anthony> lol

[22:11.09] <@Anthony> youre just sitting around

[22:11.10] <|JASON8|RAD|> Like I said.

[22:11.17] <|JASON8|RAD|> I wanted to be the gentleman and let you attack first.

My observations seem correct to me. And the rest of my comment is good as well, unless you mean to say that those people shouting GO NSO are not your buddies, and that you don't need to know who you're fighting.

Then I guess that just is what it is.

Just came in here to poke fun at NSO's failure of a blitz.

Well, see ya.

What is MK's obsession with blitzes? And why would you expect a blitz from an alliance that was attacked with no notice? Are you guys seriously this bored?

Let's do a timeline for you.

1. RAD nation attacks NSO nation

2. NSO decides to counter

3. NSO counter attacks

If you followed that you would see that there was not a planned assault from the NSO. It was a defensive maneuver and therefore a planned all out blitz was not called for. It's called strategy within the confines of reality.

What is MK's obsession with blitzes? And why would you expect a blitz from an alliance that was attacked with no notice? Are you guys seriously this bored?

Let's do a timeline for you.

1. RAD nation attacks NSO nation

2. NSO decides to counter

3. NSO counter attacks

If you followed that you would see that there was not a planned assault from the NSO. It was a defensive maneuver and therefore a planned all out blitz was not called for. It's called strategy within the confines of reality.

Let me make that timeline a bit more accurate.

1. NSO nations are bored and shout they wanna get attacked.

2. RAD nation declares, yet doesn't attack.

3. NSO nation mocks RAD nation for not attacking, in such a way that he basically states he approves of getting attacked.

4. NSO rolls RAD, not very efficiently indeed if I might add.

Let me make that timeline a bit more accurate.

1. NSO nations are bored and shout they wanna get attacked.

2. RAD nation declares, yet doesn't attack.

3. NSO nation mocks RAD nation for not attacking, in such a way that he basically states he approves of getting attacked.

4. NSO rolls RAD, not very efficiently indeed if I might add.

Well, see mine was factually accurate. Yours is just your opinion on the matter. Your opinion which is pretty much wrong. But if you read this far and still can't understand the situation, then I don't think I can help you.