Resumption of Hostilies

You aren't beating RV in the PR game tF. In fact he just destroyed you on this one.

I find myself agreeing with you in this one.

You're just mad at us because I didn't join BTA :awesome:

These threads are some great entertainment.

They are indeed great entertainment, it's not everyday we see an alliance get beaten publicly by one man.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually for being inside that channel, I consider the logs being 90% e-lawyering and 10% logic. Anyhow, I was super close to blowing up in the channel for the "technicalities" of what is or what is not an alliance while figuring out peace. Anyhow, I did succeed, but ummmm, yeah, I suppose things went south... or were already south anyhow.

Not that I liked getting peace, but blowing up stuff for petty reasons from RV and GDI side of things do seem more dastardly, imo. Sorum may have had a "vendatta", but honestly, you don't insult the man and the alliance in IRC and get away with it... especially from the Mafia. Pertaining to our theme... however sick and twisted that is.

Anyhow, since nobody RV knew could counterattack Sorum, they decided that the aids was enough to goad GDI into the war, my last two cents.

Edited by Quest07

You're just mad at us because I didn't join BTA :awesome:

These threads are some great entertainment.

Where you joined has nothing to do with it. Your alliance is failing big time in handling this. With all the knowledgeable gov members you have going down this road is sad thing to see happening.

Hence why diplomacy failed RV...I don't blame you for not wanting to go back, I wouldn't want to. Its a shame that it happened in the first place. Trust me, I've been tech raided and its nasty business. The problem is that peace negotiations broke down in the way that they did and that should never have to happen.

Sarah my dear, the peace talks were a great success. A resolution agreeable to all was reached. The war was over. Then the Family decided to go back on the agreement. That's where it all went wrong.

Actually for being inside that channel, I consider the logs being 90% e-lawyering and 10% logic. Anyhow, I was super close to blowing up in the channel for the "technicalities" of what is or what is not an alliance while figuring out peace. Anyhow, I did succeed, but ummmm, yeah, I suppose things went south... or were already south anyhow.

Not that I liked getting peace, but blowing up pixels for petty reasons from RV and GDI side of things do seem more dastardly, imo. Sorum may have had a "vendatta", but honestly, you don't insult the man and the alliance in IRC and get away with it... especially from the Mafia. Pertaining to our theme... however sick and twisted that is.

Anyhow, since nobody RV knew could counterattack Sorum, they decided that the aids was enough to goad GDI into the war, my last two cents.

I am insulting your alliance on the public boards. Are you or Sorum gonna raid me?

tF and MHA have a MDoAP I believe.

tF and Sparta also have a MDoAP.

ahh... then i may have been mistaken, though i thought i read that MHA was tF's protector though i may have been mistaken or whoever said it may have been mistaken.

Really, it went wrong when someone ordered Sileath out of peace mode early. As soon as peace was reached, Sileath went on a crusade in order to get the Family to attack GDI. He was butthurt because he had to come out of peace mode early, and he had a lust for blood. Unfortunately, because Sorum is acting like a child and refused to back off of his vendetta against Rebel Virginia, this plan went through and !@#$ happened.

Please don't look badly on several members of the Family. They're just being used.

Not that I liked getting peace, but blowing up stuff for petty reasons from RV and GDI side of things do seem more dastardly, imo. Sorum may have had a "vendatta", but honestly, you don't insult the man and the alliance in IRC and get away with it... especially from the Mafia. Pertaining to our theme... however sick and twisted that is.

Did you just admit to planning to backstab us this whole time? All because you didn't think I would counterattack after Sorum raided me? And to find an excuse to beat down GDI?

Really, it went wrong when someone ordered Sileath out of peace mode early. As soon as peace was reached, Sileath went on a crusade in order to get the Family to attack GDI. He was butthurt because he had to come out of peace mode early, and he had a lust for blood. Unfortunately, because Sorum is acting like a child and refused to back off of his vendetta against Rebel Virginia, this plan went through and !@#$ happened.

Please don't look badly on several members of the Family. They're just being used.

So are you telling me that peace was reached, but the actions of Sileath after the agreement was made resulted in a chain of events that resulted in the Family changing their mind?

You're apologizing for Sileath now?

I think you owe me that tech, after all.

Sorum is your leader, he above all else speaks for your alliance even if simply by action. If the Family truly thought they are being used, then dump Sorum and the other Gov members who are creating this diplomatic mess or leave the alliance.

I blame all of FAIL, GDI and tF for acting equally stupid and for attention seeking to no end (but specially RV).

I hope you all blow each other to bits.

Not to insult your intelligence, but did you even read the OP?

How's that infra-hugging and opsec breaking working out for you?

By opsec breaking I am not implying that anything he's saying is true ;)

I don't have much tasted for the OWF, much. Can tell from my post counts. I probably wouldn't notice.

well now you know, so what are you gonna do bout it? seriously, you stated the whole reason RV got attacked was due to insulting Sorum and tF. Now you know i have insulted tF, you gonna raid me as well?

I have the greatest respect for MHA. They are incapable of doing the wrong thing.

Have you met Crushtania?

RV is really a master at making people do the most inexplicable, moronic things possible. Every new pot he stirs brings us to a higher level of stupidity from his opponents. I guess that's not a big surprise considering how often Sileath is involved. I just ... I do not understand.