Resumption of Hostilies

Really, it went wrong when someone ordered Sileath out of peace mode early. As soon as peace was reached, Sileath went on a crusade in order to get the Family to attack GDI. He was butthurt because he had to come out of peace mode early, and he had a lust for blood. Unfortunately, because Sorum is acting like a child and refused to back off of his vendetta against Rebel Virginia, this plan went through and !@#$ happened.

Please don't look badly on several members of the Family. They're just being used.

That's the real shame Sargun, that most members of The Family didn't want this to begin with. So once again because of a few bad apples, an alliance that probably would have had a lot of promise in the CN Realm is going to be attacked only weeks after their creation. To those members of "The Family" that had nothing to do with this, my heart goes out to you. And I really do hope that maybe this alliance will turn around after this war and diplomacy restored. I have to agree with RV there, after peace negotiations are made, they really should be final.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You're apologizing for Sileath now?

I think you owe me that tech, after all.

No, I'm trying to take the heat off of people who don't deserve it. Sileath and Sorum are driving the Family into the ground, and I wanted to make sure people knew this while they blamed the entire government.

Sorum is your leader, he above all else speaks for your alliance even if simply by action. If the Family truly thought they are being used, then dump Sorum and the other Gov members who are creating this diplomatic mess or leave the alliance.

I did leave. I know of several other people who are leaving. I don't plan on sticking around while Sileath ruins another alliance.

How's that infra-hugging and opsec breaking working out for you?

By opsec breaking I am not implying that anything he's saying is true ;)

Infra-hugging? There's nobody in range of me in GDI. I planned on leaving as soon as peace was declared. In fact, ask Blackjack. She can tell you.

Did you just admit to planning to backstab us this whole time? All because you didn't think I would counterattack after Sorum raided me? And to find an excuse to beat down GDI?

Actually, I didn't "plan" to backstab in the beginning, or during the entire time I was in there. I could explain, but I think I've said my peace to the craziness of the evening. Hopefully, I can say for my time here, I actually talked peace with RV for my alliance, to the unfortunate consequence of butthurt of some.

If you want a very private discussion, I'm willing to entertain it Rebel Virginia... just a simple convo. I am actually as reasonable as I was in the chat, seriously. Hit me up in #tanis.

Have you met Crushtania?

RV is really a master at making people do the most inexplicable, moronic things possible. Every new pot he stirs brings us to a higher level of stupidity from his opponents. I guess that's not a big surprise considering how often Sileath is involved. I just ... I do not understand.

Hey, another fan! Sup Doitzel. You can go ahead and skip over all the events preceding this and just make a lolSileath post.

Or, you can realize that even if FAIL/GDI opposed Sorum's tech raid, they $%&@ed up by attacking uninvolved tF nations. That makes it tF's business.

Hey, another fan! Sup Doitzel. You can go ahead and skip over all the events preceding this and just make a lolSileath post.

Or, you can realize that even if FAIL/GDI opposed Sorum's tech raid, they $%&@ed up by attacking uninvolved tF nations. That makes it tF's business.

That's definitely one thing RV conveniently forgot to mention.

Your. Member. Attacked. An. Alliance. With. Treaties.

What in admin's Creation is wrong with you?

Uninvolved? Your alliance attacked another. Calling it a "tech raid" isn't going to change the malicious and unnecessary nature of that attack.

No, I'm trying to take the heat off of people who don't deserve it. Sileath and Sorum are driving the Family into the ground, and I wanted to make sure people knew this while they blamed the entire government.

Frankly it's your own bleeding fault for putting them in charge. Did you expect any different?

If you can attack their nations and expect no reprisal why can't they do the same?

Frankly it's your own bleeding fault for putting them in charge. Did you expect any different?

Sorum is supposed to be a capable, intelligent leader. Did you honestly expect him to do something as stupid as this?

Edited by Sargun

Your. Member. Attacked. An. Alliance. With. Treaties.

What in admin's Creation is wrong with you?

Yeah, it was a tech raid. You want to take it out on the guy who attacked, go ahead. Our charter - as explained to RV/FAIL, said our members can tech raid, but the !@#$ that comes out of it is their own. GDI attacked other tF nations, despite the fact that Sorum was on his own by raiding, which makes it very much an issue for all of tF.

Yeah, it was a tech raid. You want to take it out on the guy who attacked, go ahead. Our charter - as explained to RV/FAIL, said our members can tech raid, but the !@#$ that comes out of it is their own. GDI attacked other tF nations, despite the fact that Sorum was on his own by raiding, which makes it very much an issue for all of tF.

Get this through your head: No one cares if you call it a tech raid. You still committed an act of war against another alliance, and you will be punished for doing so.

just because you call it a tech raid, does not mean other do. that is what is wrong with the whole "Alliances are only alliances if they are over 5 members" mentality that is all the rage for the last year or so.

Sorum is supposed to be a capable, intelligent leader. Did you honestly expect him to do something as stupid as this?

Sorum has pulled stuff like this before, so yes, it isn’t that hard to imagine him doing it again. He used to be a very capable leader but he has turned into someone who seems hell bend on revenge or just attacking people he doesn’t like.

You seem to be missing the point of treaties.

They are made between friends. So, if something happens to a person, that person's friends are going to come to his aid. Call it a tech raid all you want, but your charter applies to you, not the rest of the world.

Your alliance attacked another alliance. All that was lacking was a formal declaration of war; if another alliance's leader attacked Sorum out of the blue, I'm pretty sure you guys wouldn't leave the rest of that alliance alone because they were "uninvolved".

Well, I try to think the best of people, but his past stints in leadership weren't exactly examples of smooth sailing. Tack on Sileath and a powerful big brother and no, I'm not at all surprised that he's acting belligerent and irrationally.

GDI is clearly just tech-raiding your members. I mean, what's the big deal?

Pretty much, yeah.

Then the Family is lying. Peace was reached as I have been saying, and now they are just making up excuses because a few of them have grudges, and didn't like the result. A textbook NPO move. What I want to know is whether or not the world will stand for this.

I like how our alliance attacking other alliance consists of ONE war declared by ONE person.

I'm pretty sure if we were hell-bent on starting a war we would have brought out more people than ONE person.

You were hell bent on starting something with Rebel Virginia, weren't you?

I find that the few times I venture out from my shady, reclusive corner of Planet Bob, and into this place, I find my presence is due to being pointed out to some of the most disreputable and despicable actions. That isn't the case. This time, we have a case of small alliances stirring the pot, and rocking the boat for the sake of getting their name noticed. The lot of you, and by that I'm including all involved parties on both sides, are dishonourable, irritating, and warmongering dullards. I express my sincere hope that none of your alliances ever become more than a boil upon the foul nether-regions of Planet Bob, so that I don't have to worry about mentally deficit sycophants such as you possessing noticeable and prominent power. Go back to your quiet little corner, and shut up. There's been multiple threads in far too few days involving at least one of you three.

I like how our alliance attacking other alliance consists of ONE war declared by ONE person.

I'm pretty sure if we were hell-bent on starting a war we would have brought out more people than ONE person.

That's not the point. It never was.

Keep a handle on your members, and for God's sake don't let them attack someone with treaties. I'm pretty sure most alliances make that a rule members learn early on.

Well, one of the big indicators is that it was your alliance's MoFA. Or do leaders not represent their alliances anymore...?

edit: MoFA, not leader.

Edited by Moridin

I may be harsh, but I am not completely merciless. If this is true I may be able to find it in me to forgive the rest of the Family, but it will be GDI's decision since they're the victims here. I'll standby whatever they decide. All I want is for them to get the peace that they were promised, and for the ones responsible for this betrayal to be brought to justice.