Statement of Friendship

Jorost

It wasn't necessarily insulting you.

No, but it was insulting an alliance which we were once very close to, and I take umbrage at that.

You're just like a cute little tech parrot, aren't you? Polly wants a shipment, Cor.

*chuckles heartily* Xiphosis, I'm not a parrot, I'm a blackbird.

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back when Bilrow led the GGA, the line I liked to use was: "X has his head so far up the NPO's rear end he can see Bilrow's feet."

I have been unable to use that line for some time, since Bilrow joined the NPO and no one really stepped forward to take his place as Premier External NPO International Sycophant.

But now I can substitute Jorost for Bilrow, and people will laugh even harder.

Thank you, Invicta.

Back when Bilrow led the GGA, the line I liked to use was: "X has his head so far up the NPO's rear end he can see Bilrow's feet."

I have been unable to use that line for some time, since Bilrow joined the NPO and no one really stepped forward to take his place as Premier External NPO International Sycophant.

Thank you, Invicta.

[ic/ooc]Hey, don't make me sick Norway on you. (who do you think controls the European Media? ;) )[ic/ooc]

I don't like either of these alliances, but I respect Invicta for going through with this.

If NPO has any chance at violent and vengeful redemption in the near future, they need more allies like Invicta.

Fear not. In the highly unlikely event we ever clash in the future with those involved in the KARMA investment vehicles, we promise to fight with honor and not issue draconian reps.

Edited by Sir Paul

Thank you, Invicta.

Somehow, it just doesn't have the same ring to it.

I don't like either of these alliances, but I respect Invicta for going through with this.

If NPO has any chance at violent and vengeful redemption in the near future, they need more allies like Invicta.

Well, now I feel special. :blush:

GGA called, they want you to stop hogging Moo's lap.

Insulting GGA while Athens is doing a wonderful job protecting them, nice one.

Guess I shouldn't be shocked that everything comes back to Tech with you.

It is his job so why not?

Great words guys.

o/ The New Grape Order!

o/ The New Pacific Order!

o/ Friendship!

Why didn't I think of the New Grape Order, but I think I am more incline to prefer the New Purple Order

Insulting GGA while Athens is doing a wonderful job protecting them, nice one.

It is his job so why not?

Why didn't I think of the New Grape Order, but I think I am more incline to prefer the New Purple Order

Come now, post the flag, you know you want to. :awesome:

Congrats on firendship I guess. Though some people are saying they don't like Invicta and especially NPO, I'm sure you just ignore it and just live a good friendship between eachother. Besides, I guess you are used to people saying they don't like you. Just kidding :P

o/ Friendship

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

Never said it was, just stating that a friend wouldn't just sit by and watch you get beat down.... unless they really aren't a friend. From what I get from the thread, either Invicta is saying they are going to defend NPO even without a treaty, or there is some hidden message (I would assume at karma, especially because of the first line there)

Either way it was a poor move on invicta's part.

Um, aren't NPO protected by like.....18 alliances? Why would this statement be something that goes over the line of talking about protecting NPO? NPO is probably the most protected alliance in the world right now, atleast they should be if everyone is to live up to their word.

So basically this really does seem like its just a statement of friendship and when one see's all the negative comments about it and NPO I guess that actually just gives more value to Invicta's statement. Congratulations everyone at completely failing to misjudge the situation and give Invicta's statement even more meaning.

How do the losers of this past war continue to win these little PR battles afterwards? Why are you winners so completely inept at knowing what to do after you win?

This is great to see. I consider NPO and Invicta to be both excellent alliances, whom I have many friends within, and nothing makes me more happy than to see them joined in friendship as well.

o/ NPO

o/ Invicta

Um, aren't NPO protected by like.....18 alliances? Why would this statement be something that goes over the line of talking about protecting NPO? NPO is probably the most protected alliance in the world right now, atleast they should be if everyone is to live up to their word.

So basically this really does seem like its just a statement of friendship and when one see's all the negative comments about it and NPO I guess that actually just gives more value to Invicta's statement. Congratulations everyone at completely failing to misjudge the situation and give Invicta's statement even more meaning.

How do the losers of this past war continue to win these little PR battles afterwards? Why are you winners so completely inept at knowing what to do after you win?

To be honest, Karma (pardon, past Karmic alliances) stopped caring about PR a while ago. Who needs good PR when you're winning? :rolleyes:

I'll go out on a limb and say that Zilla "loses" PR battles because pleasing the crowd isn't real high on his priority list.

Nor is it on mine, really. I'm here for my own amusement and no one else's.

I'll go out on a limb and say that Zilla "loses" PR battles because pleasing the crowd isn't real high on his priority list.

Nor is it on mine, really. I'm here for my own amusement and no one else's.

What the hell does that mean?

You won, they lost. The most they can possibly do is say they are still friends and you guys are out here saying they will rue they day they dared do this publically.

You respond by saying you do that because you don't care to please the crowd. You know what, neither do I yet I would never make such a silly nonsensical statement. It's like the winners still feel like losers or something. Try smiling, you won.

What the hell does that mean?

Pretty much, it means that Zilla is saying what he thinks without really caring about your precious PR.

And no, I don't think they'll "rue the day", personally. Unless they have a thin skin for Purple Colony jokes, of course.

Pretty much, it means that Zilla is saying what he thinks without really caring about your precious PR.

And no, I don't think they'll "rue the day", personally. Unless they have a thin skin for Purple Colony jokes, of course.

Well then maybe you should allow Zilla to respond for himself because it was pretty obvious he thought they crossed over some line they shouldn't have crossed over.

As far as them having thin skin over PC jokes, I am pretty sure they probably expected an average of five of those per page in this announcement, at least.

Well then maybe you should allow Zilla to respond for himself because it was pretty obvious he thought they crossed over some line they shouldn't have crossed over.

As far as them having thin skin over PC jokes, I am pretty sure they probably expected an average of five of those per page in this announcement, at least.

Oh, don't be so non-sensical about this...you know it was going to be at least six. ;)

p.s I just wanted to spread my opinion

Also here is my response

Zilla.png

The winners of this most recent war haven't necessarily ever actually won a conflict like this. They don't have the experience - they took down the alliance that had the experience to get where they are.

To be honest, Karma (pardon, past Karmic alliances) stopped caring about PR a while ago. Who needs good PR when you're winning? :rolleyes:

I'm sure you meant this in a sarcastic manner... but everyone always needs good PR, no matter they're the victor, or the recently razed.

It's like the winners still feel like losers or something. Try smiling, you won.

But when your whole persona is tied to bieng "downtrodden and opressed by the big bad NPO" and you feel the incessant need to blame all your problems on someone else, it tends to happen.

Um, aren't NPO protected by like.....18 alliances? Why would this statement be something that goes over the line of talking about protecting NPO? NPO is probably the most protected alliance in the world right now

Lol, you'll like this. Check out "Karma Fails" on twitter. Were starting a feed of all the raiders of NPO who Karma conveniently "forgets" to attack.

P.S. Invicta: :wub: Sorry for the bickering in our love thread.

The winners of this most recent war haven't necessarily ever actually won a conflict like this. They don't have the experience - they took down the alliance that had the experience to get where they are.

I'm sure you meant this in a sarcastic manner... but everyone always needs good PR, no matter they're the victor, or the recently razed.

That would be correct (both on the sarcasm and needed counts).

But when your whole persona is tied to bieng "downtrodden and opressed by the big bad NPO" and you feel the incessant need to blame all your problems on someone else, it tends to happen.

Lol, you'll like this. Check out "Karma Fails" on twitter. Were starting a feed of all the raiders of NPO who Karma conveniently "forgets" to attack.

P.S. Invicta: :wub: Sorry for the bickering in our love thread.

Oh, it's alright, not like it wasn't expected, and nothing a few LOLcats can't handle. :wub:

funny-pictures-cat-is-discriminated-against.jpg