Announcement from the League of Small Superpowers and The Black Hand

GATO is 1.5 mill more strength watch what you say, besides my alliance is GATO i have been aproved as a member :P

You seem to think GATO is going to defend you for what you have done. Maybe we should send GATO all the logs to show the reason why you were kicked from LoSS? And you should watch what you say, coming into our IRC channel saying we suck %*(@.

Also I'm sorry to GATO for you guys having to take trekkie, I'm willing to pay reps for it. :lol1:

Grow up you lying traitor.

GATO is 1.5 mill more strength watch what you say, besides my alliance is GATO i have been aproved as a member :P

LMAO!

Shush you before I tell LoSS they can have you. Just because you're a member now doesn't mean you won't be if you keep it up. LoSS are good people. We're trying to give you a second chance. Don't waste it.

That's it, I'm going to GATO and asking for your expulsion. Threatening one of my allies with another of my allies just made every circuit in my brain twitch at once.

Excuse me? LOSS, I apologize for the statements of this one. He is knew, but it appears you already know him? Trekkie, act respectfully on the OWF if you plan on representing this alliance.

That's it, I'm going to GATO and asking for your expulsion. Threatening one of my allies with another of my allies just made every circuit in my brain twitch at once.

:awesome:

You just got served, son.

--------

Best of luck to those involved with this treaty. Friendship is hard to come by, don't waste it.

You seem to think GATO is going to defend you for what you have done. Maybe we should send GATO all the logs to show the reason why you were kicked from LoSS? And you should watch what you say, coming into our IRC channel saying we suck %*(@.

Also I'm sorry to GATO for you guys having to take trekkie, I'm willing to pay reps for it. :lol1:

Grow up you lying traitor.

LMAO!

Shush you before I tell LoSS they can have you. Just because you're a member now doesn't mean you won't be if you keep it up. LoSS are good people. We're trying to give you a second chance. Don't waste it.

Oooh can I give logs too? :awesome:

Also Non-Gov of alliances are in no position to make threats no matter how thinly veiled.

Trekkie here's another one of my awesome advice tidbits that you so blatantly ignore "Don't waste second chances" and believe me I've wasted some second chances when I was your age

Lies krunk all lies

Again you show your incredible brilliance -- I am glad that GATO will give you a chance, everyone deserves a chance....I just think you are on the road to making their good graces misplaced....Also In order to not derail this thread further I must say that I hope TBH and LoSS have productive relations with each other and will not leave the other with the brats :)

haha I don't know why GATO decided to give you a second chance really, you still act just as n00bish and idiotic as before.

GATO=AWESOME

YOU LILTREKKIE=FAIL