Abortion Disco Merger Berger Annoucement Spectacular

FINALAAD.png

Jack Diorno leisurely strolls across the stage to the world podium wearing dirt encrusted jeans, tattered shoes and a heavily sweat stained shirt. He leans against the podium and prepares to speak, the stew of diplomats and nation leaders look toward him, they notice he is unshaven, his eyes are sunken, and the once handsome face of Jack Diorno is much thinner, Jack has become straggly in the most uninviting sense of the word.

“Exactly one month ago, in a moment of weakness I resigned from the alliance of Athens and left my nation of Shireland unbound to any alliance charter, I needed a break from the great alliance of Athens and the responsibilities I had to her. One week later under the graces of Athens, I created the Abortion Disco, and was greeted by a swarm of nation leaders looking at me as though a sudden outbreak of dysentery had caused everyone to sully themselves.

Most jested that the Abortion Disco would never succeed based purely on the name itself, inside my person I agreed with them, as I did not want to make a successful alliance of nations, I merely wanted to spread my wings and scream at the sky under the banner of the Abortion Disco.

Today I stand proud before you all, in the final moments of the successful alliance of nations who flew the great banner of Abortion Disco!”

Jack slams his open palm down on a large red button attached to the podium, and a great maniacal laughter erupts from his lungs and echoes throughout the Great Hall of Alliance Announcements. Behind him a projector screen shows an image of statistics.

stats.png

“One nation alone is neutral, two nations together are partners, and three nations combined are an alliance!” Jack’s laughter erupts once more throughout the hall, his shrill cackling builds louder and more disturbing with each passing second. Nation leaders begin to back away as Jack starts slamming the podium with his hand in hysterics. Jack accidently hits the big red button once more, and a new picture hits the screen.

taco1.png

Jack stops laughing and looks back at the screen, “no, no, you aren’t supposed to see this, no!” Jack slams the button once more and the screen goes dark. Regaining his composure within this unintended interim, Jack continues his speech, “Yes, so, the other two nation rulers under the Abortion Disco banner seem to speak very broken English indeed, and I don’t particularly like them either, but, they were family for a short while.” Jack sighs to himself quietly.

“Abortion Disco is merging into the Athens Alliance Affiliation, where Jgoods will immediately resume his laundry duties to my nation and Londo Mollari will become my personal pastry chef once more. The citizens of Shireland and myself, the King of Shireland, forever pledge our lives, our destiny and our spaghetti to Athens!” Jack’s stomach growls loudly beneath his dirty shirt, he walks away.

The Abortion Disco AA is protected by Athens until the nations of Neo Salvador and Vaderland remove themselves.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna miss the pent up rage a lot of the community seems to have for the name. Damn shame.

I agree 100% with my RAD ally.

Jack's days in TCB made me laugh and so I had absolutely no problem with this alliance. I wish he had more Hoff, [like his last project :lol1:] but it was a good alliance nonetheless. Abortion Disco is beautiful.