Bringin' da noise, Bringin' da FARK

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having not had taylor ham, and having had bacon in many different varieties, I can conclude that bacon is in fact superior by variety alone.

As my life quest is to drink every last alcoholic beverage available to man, I am looking forward to the remaining beer reviews on hopefully things I have yet to drink to get a (pardon the pun) taste on what is to come.

You linked one of three you turned in. i dont have the terms handy but i do believe you good sirs owe more than 3

I believe he's referring to some errors in the OP. Somebody named WorldFed is mentioned (not sure who that is) as having submitted a review and Finsterbaby is called out for not submitting one (which he did and supplied said link to). So I believe someone may want to correct some things or.... well who cares anyway. I give this a 7 for the concept, and a 4 for execution. Now off to review my assortment of "lite" beers.

AHEM.

You, sirs, are gravely mistaken.

/me ANGRILY points the drunken farkers to this thread: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=61451

SO, in light of the fact that you're all too drunk to even realize what's been posted, you are hereby ordered to research the origins of Taylor Ham, and report back on how it is superior to bacon. All Article 10 submissions will be held until this is completed.

FinsterBaby,

I take responsibility for this grievous error, and apologize for counting you among the many, the tardy, the noncompliants.

Your timely review was refreshing and delicious. And the addition of the breakfast ham was a creative turn.

If only the majority of your colleagues in IRON government had followed your honorable example.

Might I suggest they use this bike mod to scurry to the local adult beverage emporium to stock up, taste, and evaluate. :)

bike1.jpg

Best wishes,

Yak

I believe he's referring to some errors in the OP. Somebody named WorldFed is mentioned (not sure who that is) as having submitted a review and Finsterbaby is called out for not submitting one (which he did and supplied said link to). So I believe someone may want to correct some things or.... well who cares anyway. I give this a 7 for the concept, and a 4 for execution. Now off to review my assortment of "lite" beers.

And I'll give you a -10 for blatantly violating the terms of your surrender.

For those keeping score at home,

Matt Miller

NS: 123,374.160

Infra: 17000.00

Tech : 13,776.11

Honor: 0

Edited by Ackbarican_Idol

And I'll give you a -10 for blatantly violating the terms of your surrender.

For those keeping score at home,

Matt Miller

NS: 123,374.160

Infra: 17000.00

Tech : 13,776.11

Honor: 0

Wow, aren't you the picture of class?

I forgot to congratulate the gov folks that are new as well, so congrats.

Wow, aren't you the picture of class?

I forgot to congratulate the gov folks that are new as well, so congrats.

I for one am really glad you approve! :wub:

What did you do to my Fluoroalien? :(

Also, congrats on the new government. I'm a fan of Quadriplegic, so you have my blessings. :wub:

We only let him out of his cage every so often

I blame Yak for the errors but Finster, i believe, was added for his direct cut and paste of beer reviews

And lo, the nations of IRON did drink much beer, and on the 8th day, the beer did ferment in their bellies, and it was good.

Hark, yonder ham doth smell like smoked honey barbecue, a fair maiden shall cover her fertile busom with yon sliced sow, and the peasants shall frolic henceforth, amen.

(Quad made me do it)

:lol1: