Back at it ;)

Kobiashiy, you knew we had bad blood. Or perhaps you had not taken my words of the past seriously?

Evidently not, for you are making it far too easy for me with your new alliance to obtain a vengeance of my own craving.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that means what? That you were going to join TCB and then bail on them days later?

very classy move there Kobi. I also half expect to see a NSO DoW in the near future for pretty much copying their alliance. im sure they can pull up some copyright infringment !@#$%^&* or something. And the sad thing is, as much as i lolbrown, i would completely support them

Kobiashiy, you knew we had bad blood. Or perhaps you had not taken my words of the past seriously?

Evidently not, for you are making it far too easy for me with your new alliance to obtain a vengeance of my own craving.

I don't care what you have to say, who are you to tell me your gonna get your vengeance on me for leaving your dam trade circle..

I'm can't even take the GDA protecting seriously. Yeah, BacTalan did just say they are protecting them, but it's just kind of weird to say that when he also mentions the fact that the reason the protectorate TREATY isn't signed yet is because the sigs aren't on. What's the point of even writing a treaty if you're just going to simply say "Yeah, we're protecting them."

I'm can't even take the GDA protecting seriously. Yeah, BacTalan did just say they are protecting them, but it's just kind of weird to say that when he also mentions the fact that the reason the protectorate TREATY isn't signed yet is because the sigs aren't on. What's the point of even writing a treaty if you're just going to simply say "Yeah, we're protecting them."

Also, obligatory lol @ GDA

What's the point of even writing the treaty if the alliance isn't going to last more than a month?

It's been in discussion and there have been no major objections, but we have yet to get it actually signed.

Also, obligatory lol @ GDA

*rolls eyes*

To the people who will be trolling GDA, we'll be watching Vengeance and will rescind the treaty if they end up starting to fail badly like you think they will.

Edited by BacTalan

It's been in discussion and there have been no major objections, but we have yet to get it actually signed.

*rolls eyes*

To the people who will be trolling GDA, we'll be watching Vengeance and will rescind the treaty if they end up starting to fail badly like you think they will.

So apparently you couldn't have told Kobi to wait for you to finish signing the treaty. Patience is a fantastic thing.

I'm not saying that, im stating that Doppler had somewhat knowledge of us, and he had no objection to it.

You most certainly did say that.

Edit: beaten to it

Edited by Style 386

I'm not saying that, im stating that Doppler had somewhat knowledge of us, and he had no objection to it.

My best guess is that from your position it appeared as though Doppler heard you and had no objection, but because you were moving away from him at such a high speed the frequency of the sound wave was lowered and he was not able to understand your message. By the time he managed to decode it you had already moved so far away that you had to sign with GDA instead.

Edited by Penguin

My best guess is that from your position it appeared as though Doppler heard you and had no objection, but because you were moving away from him at such a high speed the frequency of the sound wave was elongated and he was not able to understand your message. By the time he managed to decode it you had already moved so far away that you had to sign with GDA instead.

What?

protectorate with GDA has been pending for more than a week..

So then, why did you apply to TCB? Protection while unaligned? Could have just ghosted your protector then. I really don't think anyone would have minded.

Anyway, FAIL/RLMMO gives this alliance two weeks at most before disbandment. We fully expect the leader to by that point to have moved onto a new project.

Not objecting to something does not necessarily mean you are going to do it. Nice try though.

Edited by Rebel Virginia