Back at it ;)

Your saying I didn't do anything?

Besides take 3 million dollars and recruit 2 members who were in TKE (one of which left to NSO), not really.

You complained about how bad our forums were too, compared to TKE's old ones.

What you claim you were going to do never happened...

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides take 3 million dollars and recruit 2 members who were in TKE (one of which left to NSO), not really.

You complained about how bad our forums were too, compared to TKE's old ones.

What you claim you were going to do never happened...

It is WKE, then why would you beg me to stay. When im out of anarchy I'll send back 3M...

It is WKE, then why would you beg me to stay. When im out of anarchy I'll send back 3M...

I begged you to stay? LOL

I haven't even talked to you since you left and no one had a clue you were leaving before you actually left... I did have a suspicion though

How would I have run BTO into the ground, wasn't I the one who helped you guys with a couple of rogues, and helped BTO with some?

My point is that everywhere you have gone, the alliance has fell apart. I just didnt want your bad juju to follow through in BTO.

I begged you to stay? LOL

I haven't even talked to you since you left and no one had a clue you were leaving before you actually left... I did have a suspicion though

Maybe your suspicion got you to keep asking me the same questions everyday and I got tired of it and I did what I wanted to do..

My point is that everywhere you have gone, the alliance has fell apart. I just didnt want your bad juju to follow through in BTO.

Then why couldn't you say it when I was there?

Edited by kobiashiy

Did you actually read your charter through once you'd written it? I counted 3 mistakes from one read through.

Anyway, seems like there's no need to change it seeing as most people don't think this has a chance of success.

If you could send me a message and tell me what they are I'd be grateful :)

Actually yes, I wasn't planning on leave, until you got annoying and kept asking me ;)

Annoying you eh?

You came on as often as a starting pitcher pitches and when you were on you weren't even in our channels, but instead in other's FA chans :rolleyes:

Annoying you eh?

You came on as often as a starting pitcher pitches and when you were on you weren't even in our channels, but instead in other's FA chans :rolleyes:

As you said I didn't like you forums, so that killed all the activity in me which is a lot and I didn't want to play much because it was getting boring.. But now its fun again for me ;)

As you said I didn't like you forums, so that killed all the activity in me which is a lot and I didn't want to play much because it was getting boring.. But now its fun again for me ;)

But you were planning on staying around in BTO if I didn't nag you?

Also quoted from the OP

Well we've been planning Vengeance for over a month now.

That really fits in with your story well right?

Kobiashiy,

Good luck with this. Perseverance is the key to success. If you stay committed in your effort you can accomplish anything. If you think you can do it, then give it your best, but don't quit until you absolutely cannot go any farther, and in that case you should hand the leadership off to another person instead of destroying it.

Far be it from me to dictate the navigation of another alliance, but if you are, er, open to suggestion, these simple reminders have seemed to help other great leaders of the past.

1. Do not argue in public. A great leader is not ruffled by accusations and handles them in private. Just ignore those who speak bad about your efforts and you'll make a better impression. If it's a serious issue, go to them in private and work it out.

2. Always take a chance on originality. If your alliance happens to resemble another, you are perhaps better off changing the details. Just to pick a, uh, random example, like the NSO. The Sith look and philosophy can be easily conferred from other historical documents of other worlds [ooc: what I'm saying is get out the encyclopedia and look up examples that are similar to the feel of what you are trying to do now that you can add to make it different from another group. Look up the Aztecs, for an example.]. Here's a good rule of thumb, if you see something on this forum for the global communication of Planet Bob's nations that you like, such as a picture or concept, you should probably just steer clear of using it and look to 'other worlds' for inspiration.

3. Stick to what you are doing. If you last at least 6 months, you'll make a great impression on the people. Make that a goal and stick to it, no matter what.

Good luck and may your efforts produce fruitful results.

Edited by Kzoppistan