A Joint GDI-FAIL Announcement

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan why do you do stuff like this to yourself and your alliance?

Seriously though, I never thought I'd see GDI and Fail in the same sentence, oh, wait. :rolleyes:

If you're basing your opinion off an acronym, I feel seriously bad for you. Otherwise, you don't quite know RV. I've gained quite a bit of respect for him, and he's on the same side as Dyno (of whom we're actually friends with in case you got too carried away in drama) at least as far as Sileath goes. Besides, we both play the game differently than most, so we felt it as fit to create a unity between our two forces.

Don't like it? Tough. Deal with it.

Of course I'm not basing my comments on the name of RV's "alliance", it's actually quite apt.

In fact I do respect you, you somehow manage to gain a lot of admiration from many people on here as well as run an alliance with a solid number of members whilst doing things like this... I appreciate that you do things differently to most but still somehow manage to hold things together. You have me confused.

Of course I'm not basing my comments on the name of RV's "alliance", it's actually quite apt.

In fact I do respect you, you somehow manage to gain a lot of admiration from many people on here as well as run an alliance with a solid number of members whilst doing things like this... I appreciate that you do things differently to most but still somehow manage to hold things together. You have me confused.

Well then, why the negative comments if you think GDI and FAIL aren't bad? Unless you forgot to add the [sarcasm] tags. ^_^

I think RV is just taking you for a ride myself.

RV is quite a character.

Time, lulz, and character will tell. I'm willing to give this a shot through, we'll see where it goes. After all, we made it an "O" for a reason...so in the event of total fiasco on one side, both alliances don't get destroyed.

Why does RV need to be told that he is allowed to attack with/defend GDI? He would just do it anyway if he felt like it.

RV signing optional treaties is as much a waste of time as ODN signing mutual ones.

I admit I LOL'd it's true though.

This will end well.

Also,

After all, we made it an "O" for a reason...so in the event of total fiasco on one side, both alliances don't get destroyed.

So your saying that if RV is going to get curb stomped, you're not going to help him?

Edited by NeCoHo

After all, we made it an "O" for a reason...so in the event of total fiasco on one side, both alliances don't get destroyed.

It's nice to know you won't defend your allies when they really need you.

Time, lulz, and character will tell. I'm willing to give this a shot through, we'll see where it goes. After all, we made it an "O" for a reason...so in the event of total fiasco on one side, both alliances don't get destroyed.

Once again, your lack of common sense is unbelievable.

Once again, your lack of common sense is unbelievable.

If you're going to call someone an idiot, it's best that you backup your reasoning. Else, you just end up looking like more of a fool than the person you're commenting on. You seem to be an attackdog for all things even related to RV. What's funny is that no one seems to care because you haven't done anything to him, his allies, his friends, or anything that you've been insulting (unless you count !@#$%*ing and moaning as an attack).

GDI you've been pretty cool lately, RV is possibly the best ally you could gain at the moment.

To all who are commenting on Ryan's post about the 'O' in his treaty, I believe he means that if one side is totally playing the other, the side that get's 'played' still has the option to deny his or her treaty partner. You know this as well, but of course as CN it's your job to twist words around and into your favor, even when they make you lose any and all respect from someone who used to at one point have some for you.

If you're going to call someone an idiot, it's best that you backup your reasoning. Else, you just end up looking like more of a fool than the person you're commenting on. You seem to be an attackdog for all things even related to RV. What's funny is that no one seems to care because you haven't done anything to him, his allies, his friends, or anything that you've been insulting (unless you count !@#$%*ing and moaning as an attack).

GDI you've been pretty cool lately, RV is possibly the best ally you could gain at the moment.

To all who are commenting on Ryan's post about the 'O' in his treaty, I believe he means that if one side is totally playing the other, the side that get's 'played' still has the option to deny his or her treaty partner. You know this as well, but of course as CN it's your job to twist words around and into your favor, even when they make you lose any and all respect from someone who used to at one point have some for you.

OOC: first off please ignore the spelling mistakes, I'm using a phone and its a touch.

IC: oh look...another rv drone. Are you basically telling me too shut up or do something about it?

RV the best ally? What are you smoking sir???

That's the reason ODPs never really caught on. Nice to see you're not really dedicated to your new allies Ryan.

I believe he said best ally he could gain at the moment. Lets face it, not many people are dumb enough to ally with GDI.

On a second note, with RV by their side, GDI may not completely fail.

Edited by Infidel Israeli

OOC: first off please ignore the spelling mistakes, I'm using a phone and its a touch.

IC: oh look...another rv drone. Are you basically telling me too shut up or do something about it?

RV Drone? Because I have an opinion that differs from yours? If being an RV drone means I disagree with you then yes, please, classify me an 'RV Drone'.

I'm telling you that no one will care about anything you say until you do something about it, which you probably wouldn't. Why do I think this? You seem like one of those little characters who just whine and complain without doing much of anything, those people who think that they can influence others solely on their single voice into doing work that they probably could atleast attempt to do themselves. Maybe I'm wrong. Who knows. Please, prove me to be wrong. I'd enjoy it. :)