Peace Out

The AUT

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm very disappointed with this decision.

I thought you were an excellent Zenith member, someone is passionate and active on many subjects. We don't get many members like "theAut" and most of the government were happy, if not entertained, to fix after your problems. :)

That said, I understand the problems of graduating, and the debts afterwards and I wish you well in your life.

Well, AUT, it was nice talking with ya. Thanks for all the support you've given me with forming my new alliance. It was nice working with you when you were in Soldier. You definatly made the game a more. Haters gonna hate, so just forget them. Best of luck in RL, AUT. If you decide to come back, you know where to find me.

o/ AUT

It's supposedly taboo to say "good riddance" in goodbye threads, but honestly that's all I can think. If here was anything redeeming at all about your time as The AUT I'd be sad to see an active player go but we can manage just fine with a few less lunatics.

I didn't really follow many things just pre war and during the war, except for the immediate first couple of days due to RL. CN has also taken an enormous back seat in my life which is perfectly fine with me. There are ups and downs in regards to the amount of time you can commit to a game.

Keep playing, even if it really is just checking in every couple of weeks for ur nation and glancing at these boards every so often. When you have time, you can come back in, even if it takes you several months (like me!).

I was always confused by why you went 'against' us. Water under the bridge, you are still an incredible person.

See ya soon :)

It's supposedly taboo to say "good riddance" in goodbye threads, but honestly that's all I can think. If here was anything redeeming at all about your time as The AUT I'd be sad to see an active player go but we can manage just fine with a few less lunatics.

Obviously a lunatic, because he does not share your same political view?

AUT, you better get on IRC lots or Imma make you. :( I know where you live!

Okay, so maybe I only know half of it. But CM could help me!

I will miss you lots. You were an awesome player, and an even more awesome friend. Have fun IRL.