Is CN going into OUUUTTTERRRRSPPACCCCEEE?

UberSpion

Well this is going to get interesting.. Politics on moons and planets.

space.png

Makes me wonder, what # planet is Bob in the solar system?

# Moon Base - Coming Soon - Reduces infrastructure cost and bills -4%. Provides +5 happiness that degrades over the life of the wonder. Expires at 600 days. Cannot build Mars wonders if you build Moon wonders. Requires Space Program.

# Moon Mine - Coming Soon - Increases population income by $3.00 for the resources Furs, Rubber, Lead & Gold that your nation has access to. Provides +3 happiness that degrades over the life of the wonder. Expires at 300 days. Cannot build Mars wonders if you build Moon wonders. Requires Space Program and Moon Base.

# Moon Colony - Coming Soon - Stores 8% of citizen count at time of purchase. Provides +3 happiness that degrades over the life of the wonder. Expires at 300 days. Cannot build Mars wonders if you build Moon wonders. Requires Space Program and Moon Base.

# Mars Base - Coming Soon - Reduces infrastructure cost and bills -3%. Provides a gradually increasing happiness bonus that peaks at +6 happiness at the end of the life of the wonder. Expires at 1,200 days. Cannot build Moon wonders if you build Mars wonders. Requires Space Program.

# Mars Mine - Coming Soon - Provides access to a randomly selected resource of Basalt, Sodium, Magnesium, or Potassium. Provides a gradually increasing happiness bonus that peaks at +4 happiness at the end of the life of the wonder. Expires at 900 days. Relocating your Mars Mine randomly selects a new mining resource. Cannot build Moon wonders if you build Mars wonders. Requires Space Program and Mars Base.

# Mars Colony - Coming Soon - Stores 6% of citizen count at time of purchase. Provides a gradually increasing happiness bonus that peaks at +4 happiness at the end of the life of the wonder. Expires at 900 days. Cannot build Moon wonders if you build Mars wonders. Requires Space Program and Mars Base.

Edited by UberSpion

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're whalers on the moon... we carry our harpoons... but there ain't no whales, so we tell tall tales, and sing this whalin' tune...

Anyway, yeah, I was not a huge fan of these wonders but they are undergoing modifications it seems. I just find the concept is a bit worrying unless we are going to try to bring CN into the 24th century.

I must say, UberSpion did an exemplary job introducing these new wonders imo.

I don't know about this Moon or mars. I want both D:

Moon & Mars Wonders - The Moon and Mars wonders are such unique wonders that they deserve their own section in order to provide a full description on how the wonders work. High level nations with a Space Program and the required funds can purchase either a Moon Base or a Mars Base. Once a nation builds a Moon Base or any other Moon facilities they will be unable to build facilities on Mars and vice versa so choose your destination wisely. Once a Moon Base or a Mars Base is purchased you will see a new Moon or Mars icon appear beside your nation name on your nation display page. Clicking this icon will take you to the Moon or Mars map where you can view and operate your Moon or Mars facilities. One of the key concepts behind the Moon and Mars wonders is that of a position on the Moon and Mars that provides premium solar and resource utilization known as a hidden hotspot that affects the effectiveness of Moon or Mars facilities in the game. The closer in miles that a facility is to the hotspot the more effective that wonder becomes for your nation up to a maximum of 100% and a minimum of 50%. Players can relocate any of their Moon or Mars facilities once every 7 days. The Moon and Mars hotspots randomly change once every 30 days.
Edited by Trinite

I don't know about this Moon or mars. I want both D:

I'm curious about cost and when they'll actually come out. They are described in the Info index http://www.cybernations.net/about_topics.asp#Wonders

The costs were leaked/announced earlier today in what I believe was an accident as Admin quickly closed the discussion topic about them and removed the prices. The prices were astronomical (heh, jealous?) but it appears he is still determining the just cost of such wonders.

I'd enjoy it if we got new war wonders/military related things. Still, I like the concept. Allows a lot more on the topic of expanding what kinds of wonders will be allowed.

As I said, if you're going to send me to mars, you'd better give me some ray guns for when I get there.

I can see it now, a new event...

*Aliens have over run your mars base -8% pop

A significant portion of your population on Mars has contracted Space Plague. Scientists are working round the clock to develop a treatment and vaccine but your nation will undergo many days of economic hardship to pay for the research. -5% population, -5 population happiness, -$10.00 income.

Anyway, it will just be a really different direction for this game. I guess it could be alright, but it seems a bit whimsical to me.

this is happening because the Karma war was too massive for Planet Bob. Now Mars and Moon will have to suffer because of us.

I suspect the aliens will one day kill us for destroying the solar system.

Scientolgy - Its a fact

new event:

CTHULU STRIKES: YOU LOSE YOUR NATION.

GAME OVER.

?

Makes me wonder, what # planet is Bob in the solar system?

That's what I'm wondering. :P

Edited by Gondor