Instrument of Surrender for the New Pacific Order

sethb

No it wasn't, I think he was making a reference to the relatively small individual alliance strengths of those fighting the NPO.

Of course 18 midgets can take down a man, or, if you like, 18 men can drop a giant.

Looking at the tone of his message and others I have seen from him, I highly doubt it. But it isn't really that important.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was entertaining for the members and a cleansing experience for Pacifica. It was a good fight.

A shout-out for RoK for dancing with us the whole time.

Also my eternal gratitude to TPF and 64Digits for standing beside us during this difficult time, it was an honour brothers.

I know I had fun. Good luck in rebuilding NPO, it was a good fight.

It was entertaining for the members and a cleansing experience for Pacifica. It was a good fight.

A shout-out for RoK for dancing with us the whole time.

Also my eternal gratitude to TPF and 64Digits for standing beside us during this difficult time, it was an honour brothers.

And Avalon, them too.

Also Echelon and everyone else who fought alongside us, we do not begrude you your peace.

My only regret is I was not ZIed like my brothers and sisters..

Pssh, it's not as fun as it sounds <_<

That you fought was enough.

Harsh terms. I have in most of my history had a negative relationship with the NPO, and been repressed by them, but I do feel they deserve a hail, so

o/ NPO

Here's to your future, and also

o/ Karma

for a brave new world.

Whats more, you really have nothing to do with this subject. You're even more uninvolved than Sileath.

I fought in the war while in NSO and while in Athens. I was involved.

Mary you still owe me 5 nukes, you only nuked me twice during our war )):

NPO's explicit stated objective in VietFAN was our annihilation.

That war is over. We still exist.

We win.

...I'm out of consolation prizes unless you like empty whiskey bottles, so sorry in those regards.

My point stands that this is another example in a long chain of events of NPO refusing to own up and admit that they are not invincible, and that once again people are hailing their "honorable fight and surrender" - when they should instead be holding Pacifica's feet to the fire for their attempt to again create what will inevitably be again exploited further down the road as "proof that NPO never actually lost the war".

That behavior of weaponized revisionism is an infamous hallmark in the history of Pacifican existence / belligerence, and the fact that it is blindly being allowed to slowly start building again is stupefying.

Objective of GWI was to destroy the Orders, or at the very least prevent them from coming back into power.

The NPO became #1 again mere weeks after taking on the rest of the planet. Id say that they succeeded in their long term objectives, as well as foiled the CoaLUEtion's. So if thats your definition of victory, then thats one more crossed off the list nonetheless, still rendering Moo's arithmetic accurate.

Objective of GWI was to destroy the Orders, or at the very least prevent them from coming back into power.

The NPO became #1 again mere weeks after taking on the rest of the planet. Id say that they succeeded in their long term objectives, as well as foiled the CoaLUEtion's. So if thats your definition of victory, then thats one more crossed off the list nonetheless, still rendering Moo's arithmetic accurate.

You have it a little backwards. The goal of the First Great War, for the Orders, was to destroy LUEnited Nations. The Orders failed. The objective of LUEnited Nations was to survive. LUEnited Nations succeeded.

Look, no one on the inside that was for not changing the terms unless a reasonable substitute term could be found, none of those people were actively trying to figure out anything new. It was an empty statement made to basically try and get the original terms agreed to by the NPO. It took an outsider to bring you guys back to the table and some of you didnt come very willingly.

No, actually, it wasn't an empty statement at all. And no, Grub's statement had little impact on us changing our stance about the terms. It's pretty hard to continue to give a stance when some people continue to ask NPO what would they be satisfied with instead of no war without discussing it first with the rest of the coalition.

Once again, the effort you are putting forth to belittle me and contradict everything I am posting kind of goes to show you dont quite believe everything that your initial insult post directed at me stated.

So I can't defend my alliance and my leader from your statements? So, when did telling someone that they're wrong become an indication that their correcting statement is false?

You have it a little backwards. The goal of the First Great War, for the Orders, was to destroy LUEnited Nations. The Orders failed. The objective of LUEnited Nations was to survive. LUEnited Nations succeeded.

Were talking long-term here. His defined time frame.

If memory serves, and you follow your apparent definition of causes for disbanding alliances, the NPO did succeed in destroying LUE, so they still lost in the end.

Moreover, his definition of victory wasnt about the stated goals of the defeated, but moreso about foiling the objectives of the victors. So, once again, from that perspective the NPO won.

See, you're not debating my definitions here, you're trying to go after He who has no name's. So you would do better to discount my posts by trying to point out how *his* definitions are "a little backwards".

Congratz Pacifica on receiving terms you could agree to.

and there are also very real restrictions still on GATO set by the NPO. Example: Chris_Kaos and GATO members that were expelled by the viceroy can still never return to GATO under current conditions.

Your not serious surely??? so the likes of Raga and say Shinra can never return?? personally i would call for that PIAT to be ripped up...a PIAT partner should not be stipulating restrictions on any level.

Goodie...

Who's next?

ODN of course ;)

What goes around will come around.

heh you do realize a defeated combatant is meant to show a little humility right? :D, you should follow the example of some of your comrades in this thread who have shown real class. If your post is reflective of opinions held by a section of Pacificans then round 2 will be sadly inevitable.

Id like to congratulate all parties who were involved in this situation in resolving this.

Now that peace has been achieved its time to get the barbecue out and the beer in the fridge (and get it out obviously when they are cold as a hell frozen over).