An Announcement from the Orange Defense Network

You really ought to let Rafa handle your forum presence more.

(Yes, he made a good post. Now you go and ruin it with more of the usual bullying.)

If you stop acting like a half-wit, perhaps I'll stop treating you like one.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o/ ODN

Ave Legio!

I wish both of you the best of luck with your future endeavors and hope that the friendship between old members can remain even if your military ties cannot

Also to everyone else, there is more to this!!!

(No I wasn't Legion's MoFA for a long time to be talking out my you know what)

PS - If you want to know more you could ask your ODN allies, because after all they are your allies

I remember back in 2006 when ODN was looked at within the Legion as orange Legionaires. Solyent Orrple had either just been signed or was signed soon after my nation was created. Up until a year ago I would have bet that Planet Bob would have blown itself up never to be resurrected before the ending of our treaty. It saddens me to see a document ended that for so long has defined our tight relationship. Times change, and even the best of friends sometimes drift apart. This unfortunately is one of those happenings. Good luck on wherever your path leads you. Perhaps one day our paths will cross together again.

Ave Legion!

Ave ODN!

No there is no scheme, but the issue lies deeper, you having just returned to ODN from FCC know all about this right?

No, but I spent 8 months in the ODN before departing for the FCC. I hope we can one day re-establish this treaty, best of luck Legion.

Edited by HeroicDisaster

No but I spent 8 months prior to that in the ODN.

Of course considering this went down when you weren't in the ODN so your knowledge would be slightly mistaken. Anyways, the Legion and ODN showed that they cannot coexist and they shouldn't hold a treaty anymore. One such issue of holding a treaty was made public prior to the Karma war, such issue was when you were not in the ODN. From a bystanders standpoint I can say that publicly ignoring a treaty with the Legion did not help.