A Follow-Up Announcement by the GDI

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing as RyanGDI and the Global Defense Initiative have demonstrated a willingness to apologize for and move beyond their transgressions, the Moralist Front is willing to accept their unconditional surrender. Hostilities will be ceased between all TMF and GDI parties. I would like to thank everyone who assisted TMF in reaching this point, and I would also like to thank RyanGDI for remaining cordial during negotiations. No reparations were asked for, nor are they required.

We remain Unbent, Unbowed, and Unbroken.

Hail the Moralist Front!

Signed,

Vilien

Congrats Vilien, I knew you'd come out on top.

TMF, Vililen, you must have one hell of a poker face.

Ryan, talk to some people that have been or are in leadership across Bob and get some tips. You have a cool theme for your alliance, and you still have members that have not left after these debacles, that is a good thing, capitalize on it. Get some guidance. And please remember to breathe deep and slow before you take inter alliance diplomatic actions. Good luck in the future.

Ryan, talk to some people that have been or are in leadership across Bob and get some tips. You have a cool theme for your alliance, and you still have members that have not left after these debacles, that is a good thing, capitalize on it. Get some guidance. And please remember to breathe deep and slow before you take inter alliance diplomatic actions. Good luck in the future.

Do this Ryan. Get some experiance. Face it, you are not the most skilled leader, but with a few tips you can become a pretty solid leader. If you do think you are good as you are now, just look at your criticism. You should definitly get some help from experianced leaders.

I think I've taken your advice well enough... you'll know what I mean shortly. ^_^

(PS: If in doubt, ask USMC123. ;) )

I think I've taken your advice well enough... you'll know what I mean shortly. ^_^

Welp... just let me get my facepalm smiley ready. -_-

That wouldn't end well. ^_^

Because GDI would say no and fight or is that a veiled threat for more GDI "we did this but its ultimately their fault" threads?

I wounder how many people would then join TMF just because they could take a pop at you? Heck I know I would be sending them aid :D

Because GDI would say no and fight or is that a veiled threat for more GDI "we did this but its ultimately their fault" threads?

I wounder how many people would then join TMF just because they could take a pop at you? Heck I know I would be sending them aid :D

We of course don't officially support our member JayOvfEnnay's campaign against GDI but I personally am cheering for him and the rest of the Dynomite Pact to bring the rogue GDI gangsters and criminals to the path of righteousness and justice. It was wise for GDI to surrender here lest they face even more of the wrath of the members of the Dynomite Pact, the Lafayette Escadrille of our time.

Ryan, I am offering you a one time chance here. I am willing to teach you the ropes of of CN. I have had nearly 3 years of experience in all aspects of CN. I am willing to mentor you for the low low price of 200 tech. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

so... AvT who is RoK tri, doesn't know what his vice chancellor is doing in a diplomatic situation? The whole you'll know what I mean shortly part suggests an announcement to be made out here about it. I don't think that one of those can be made without the tri's approval. Hell, I don't even think a non-tri member can make a post for RoK (I might be wrong on that). What are you pulling here Ryan? besides, the whole cryptic talk thing worked well for Vox, it doesn't work well for GDI. Either announce it or save it until it's finished. K? good

Ryan, I am offering you a one time chance here. I am willing to teach you the ropes of of CN. I have had nearly 3 years of experience in all aspects of CN. I am willing to mentor you for the low low price of 200 tech. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Is that what unlimited entertainment is worth to you? 200 tech?

You sicken me, sir. Despicable.

Take the offer. This is a well rounded guy making a good offer.

The biggest mistake GDI made out of all this was recognizing TMF as an alliance and this as an alliance war and not a raid.

They would have got killed anyway. Villen would have destroyed them, and then Dynomite would have destroyed them for breaking surrender terms.

The biggest mistake GDI made out of all this was recognizing TMF as an alliance and this as an alliance war and not a raid.

Actually, they didn't recognize TMF as an alliance, and they said that this was a tech raid. They have been taught otherwise.