A Follow-Up Announcement by the GDI

Ryan at what point will you realize that you are not the correct person to be at the helm of your alliance? How many wars do you need to cause and then lose, how many members do you need to lose, and how many examples of poor judgement do you need? I implore you to reconsider your position.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You surrendered to an inferior force....what will you do when someone superior comes along?

Vilien wasn't the only force opposing him y'know. ;D

Edited by JayOvfEnnay

I will restate the main part of this carefully: The Moralist Front came off seeming as a hostile threat, and we simply took appropriate actions to ensure the safety of our member nations, as per the absolute main purpose of our alliance.

RyanGDI, I really dont understand this. For months many have laughed, mocked and even stated that they wanted to see GDI and even yourself nuked into oblivion and other colourful ways to destroy you; and yes I am one of them *hits peacemode*

How come this is the first preemptive strike we have seen from GDI other than the preemptive/bandwagon on the NPO because of GDI's distaste for them? I mean.... Get creative instead of giving lame excuses, just say you dont like them and all will be cool.

On a final note, I wish to apologise to all of our allies, and anyone who stands by us

Who stands by you? Name and shame! :psyduck:

tumbleweed2.gif

Edited by bill n ted

Did one nation just bring down an alliance? I think I died laughing.

Aside from being a most interesting case, I do believe that this is the only instance in CN history where a much larger alliance has fought a much smaller alliance (a one man alliance for that matter) and have technically ended up losing the war de jure.

Edited by capitalC

And so RyanGDI's military prowess continues to astound Bob!

On Tuesday July 7 as many already know, Vilien (Leader of The Moralist Front) approached me with the offer of a potential merger into his developing alliance. For various reasons, including the lack of establishment and membership, I refused. Vilien then progressed into a matter of seemingly hostile remarks, and that's when the ice-breaking point of our conflict lies: a fight-or-flight reaction... The Moralist Front came off seeming as a hostile threat, and we simply took appropriate actions to ensure the safety of our member nations, as per the absolute main purpose of our alliance.

You felt threatened by a 1.6k alliance of 1 nation. Right. o/ The Moralist Front

I should make note that there aren't actually any terms for the surrender. However odd that may be. ;)

Ryan, I hope you understand that unconditional doesn't mean "no terms" bur rather "Villien gets to do whatever he wants with you whenever he wants for as long as he wants and you have agreed to have no say in it."

Aside from being a most interesting case, I do believe that this is the only instance in CN history where a much larger alliance has fought a much smaller alliance (a one man alliance for that matter) and have technically ended up losing the war de jure.

Include the phrase:

"With the backing of the Dynomite Pact" and you'll be spot on. :awesome:

Ryan, I hope you understand that unconditional doesn't mean "no terms" bur rather "Villien gets to do whatever he wants with you whenever he wants for as long as he wants and you have agreed to have no say in it."

As much as I've talked about e-lawyering, you may want to retain one for the next war you're in, Ryan; Heggo here is correct. Fortunately, it seems your opponent was satisfied with the whole 'apologise and surrender' bit. There's some folks who may not be so easily satiated in a war.

Of course, given this, it makes me wonder if the Global Defence Initiative has sent letters requesting 'unconditional surrender' if all along this is what he meant.

I should make note that there aren't actually any terms for the surrender. However odd that may be. ;)

Ryan, you NEED a viceroy to teach you how to do things rite. You have some of the fundamentals in place to be a decent player but you are just completely clueless in enough areas that you're a complete laughingstock. And I know you're not doing it on purpose. Get yourself a viceroy. Seriously.