An Announcement from OV and GGA

Congratz OV on the new government structure. Also best of luck to OV and GGA. Here is to another step towards green unity!

I find the irony of the haters hilarious in this thread. Your hating on us for making a good move basically. Random Interrupt I have no idea why you would chastise the GGA and OV for making friends within their own sphere, taking action to solidify that friendship, and then growing it. o/ Green... guess that's all I have to say about that. OV is good people and GGA has been changing for years, this was kind of just the next step in our progression. Question the friendship all you want, I have no doubt that it is an earnest and honorable friendship, and my actions will show that... just as GGA's have. GGA government continues to impress me with their foreign affairs moves in the last month or so, I can only applaud and continue to publicly endorse. If you have a problem w/ this treaty feel free to PM me if you'd like to engage me in some friendly banter. My enthusiasm flowith over it seems.

o/ OV!

o/ GGA!

o/ Green!

Grossman- RI has been around a long time and was trying to give some cautionary advice. GGA has been changing for years? Not sure what that means. Anyway, it was words of wisdom offered for OV's benefit.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratz OV on the new government structure. Also best of luck to OV and GGA. Here is to another step towards green unity!

Grossman- RI has been around a long time and was trying to give some cautionary advice. GGA has been changing for years? Not sure what that means. Anyway, it was words of wisdom offered for OV's benefit.

Yeah not just "around" but mattering for years. And I guess I would tell him that I was an upstanding member of OV since before the war and that I have nothing but respect and friendship for 'em from my first hand experience. The words are wise in that GGA does have a history, but if you go and look at it it seems GGA is constantly, but slowly evolving for the better. It really isn't the old GGA that RI remembers I think, that slow evolution has been showing results for a while is continuing to. These treaties (OV and MASH) are testimony to that.

GGA has also been a long standing partner in green and UJA. They have been there with OV since they put in their application. If anything this treaty is overdue and should be upgraded asap imho.

Edit: Thanks btw BK.

Edited by Grossman

Yeah not just "around" but mattering for years. And I guess I would tell him that I was an upstanding member of OV since before the war and that I have nothing but respect and friendship for 'em from my first hand experience. The words are wise in that GGA does have a history, but if you go and look at it it seems GGA is constantly, but slowly evolving for the better. It really isn't the old GGA that RI remembers I think, that slow evolution has been showing results for a while is continuing to. These treaties (OV and MASH) are testimony to that.

GGA has also been a long standing partner in green and UJA. They have been there with OV since they put in their application. If anything this treaty is overdue and should be upgraded asap imho.

Edit: Thanks btw BK.

I agree...We are doing our best...GGA has been commiting herself to change...And with these two treaties we are showing everyone we are in a different direction for the betterment of the GGA...

Completely unnecessary. Here, the GGA is trying to get away from their past, while you continue to cite your responses to their announcements by referring to their past.

Indeed, even those who GGA is moving away from can pretty much agree this is an improvement to what they were heading towards prior to the war. Congrats and good luck.

If anything this treaty is overdue and should be upgraded asap imho.

I would disagree, while I do think this treaty is a positive step rushing things will only have the potential to leave everyone unhappy.

Treaties need to have relationships behind them for them to mean anything, so let us see where this relationship goes before making any more decisions.

I would disagree, while I do think this treaty is a positive step rushing things will only have the potential to leave everyone unhappy.

Treaties need to have relationships behind them for them to mean anything, so let us see where this relationship goes before making any more decisions.

Good point, I was assuming that the relationship would be duly researched and committed before upgrade. I'm hoping the upgrade happens ASAP because I'm hoping the friendship quickly develops. green is green :D

>.> In other news, TPF and PC sign an MDP?

If that was to ever happen, it would undoubtedly have a clause stating that the MDP becomes null and void if they were to ever attack one another. Just for the sake of continuity of traditions and what not.

Anywho, I'm glad that GGA is on the road to recovery and sovreignity. Been too long since the first creation of theBlitz found it self.

Congratulations, you two deserve each other.

You 50 deserve each other too, or how ever many alliances you guys are fighting :/

I also think someones a bit jealous...

o/ OV

Edited by Rotavele

I would like to dedicate a song to a majority of this thread (though not all):

DEY SEE ME TROLLIN'! DEY HATIN'! and that's all that's important from this song, so you can stop singing now. :P

Also, Hai seth.

Oh boo. You people need to give GGA a rest a find something more exciting to complain about. Perhaps RV will cook something up.

Pfft, Arsenal, you know I love you but I don't understand why you have this fetish for GGA. Sure, Shaneprice seems to be a decent guy (I've never talked to DeScepter or Manfred, so I won't comment on them) but GGA has done nothing to prove they're reformed yet.

Oh boo. You people need to give GGA a rest a find something more exciting to complain about. Perhaps RV will cook something up.

Hey, Im gonna try to like GGA from now on :).

<3 Arsenal.

Also, <_< RV <_<