Grab your top hats and monocles

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I noticed that this is an older version of the charter that we were working on, the actual one has a few fairly minor changes compared to this one. You can see it here if you're really interested: http://www.cn-athens.com/index.php?topic=3356 To save you all the trouble of registering, the change is that under the charter in the OP, if either Archon eponymos resigns the position is eliminated unless the remaining Archon eponymos chooses to expand the office again. In the actual charter that we settled on, the departing Archon eponymos has the option to appoint a successor. Fun stuff, and probably boring and irrelevant, since Max and I should be here to stay. :v:

I really think we have amazing times ahead of us. Thanks to all who have wished us well as we continue our journey together. :)

Edited by Londo Mollari

so you guys have 12 alliances between each other? Uhhh well good luck then...

Actually we have 1 its called Athens we're a nice midsized...errr fairly large blackqua alliance you can find us at #athens or http://www.cn-athens.com/index.php :awesome: (yes I get what you mean but I'm jsut being sarcastic)

Well Athens was formed by a merger of Heroes of the Union and Camelot. It then absorbed The Shinra Corporation and the Revolution and just recently absorbed FLY as well. ;)

Also don't quote me on this but I don't think we are still part of NOIR but I may be wrong.

We didn't get along well with Revolution to start off with due to some issues with one of their former leaders (hey, Cassh, whereever you are), but we got over it. Hell, we've got an MoADP with Athens now, and consider them some of our closest friends.

True but we're not sure yet which direction we are taking Aqua or Black (we'd have to try Aqua first since once you go black I hear you never go back :awesome: ) but I think it will be temp suspended or dropped but like I said don't quote me. :ph34r:

Purple is quite lovely this time of year... :D

Edited by Flonker

Ever wonder why your mergers taste so boring? Its because you aren't using Athens you bimbo! Try merging with Athens and put THAT in your milk... For your health!

o/ Athens

o/ DE

Of course, as always,

Athens Prevails!

Congratulations. Athens is sneaking up on the big leagues via the back door :P

What is the status of DE's treaties? They had ties with a whole different set of people to Athens (in fact they were pretty much diametrically opposite on the web).

Congratulations. Athens is sneaking up on the big leagues via the back door :P

What is the status of DE's treaties? They had ties with a whole different set of people to Athens (in fact they were pretty much diametrically opposite on the web).

They've said they're reviewing all treaties for each alliance.

Stolen from the compendium.

Common Defense Treaty: MDoAP bloc with FEAR, Invicta, UPN, UCN, Carpe Diem;

Sparta - The Dark Evolution MDoAP: MDoAP with Sparta;

The Iodine Compact v2: MDoAP with UPN;

Lulzwut Family Treaty: MDoAP with GR;

Athens-DE MDoAP: MDoAP with Athens;

FoB-DE MDoAP: MDoAP with FoB;

NOIR: ODP bloc with FoB, Sparta, AO, Immortals, LoSS, Umb, and more;

Only non-overlapping treaties are NOIR, CDT, and UPN. It shouldn't be that tricky.