Grab your top hats and monocles

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the status of DE's treaties? They had ties with a whole different set of people to Athens (in fact they were pretty much diametrically opposite on the web).

Hmm?

Common treaty partners

GR - direct MDOAP to both; in C&G with Athens

Sparta - MDOAP to both

Invicta - in CDT with DE; PIAT to Athens

FoB - MDOAP to Athens; ODP to DE

Athens only

C&G

Aqua ICE

MDOAP to DiCE, Kronos, M*A*S*H

MDP to CoIN, IAA

ODP to TSI, KoC, WAPA, MHA

PIAT to =LOST=, TAB

Amenthes Protectorate

DE only

CDT

Dark Vows

MDoAP to UPN, NATO

MERC, Octava Orden Protectorates

I can only conclude that you're referring to CDT and C&G, whose whole history of war is ... what? UCN, FEAR and UPN attacked Fly, TDSM8 and Shinra in the War of the Coalition, and UPN and Invicta fought Vanguard (not in C&G then, but there now) for less than 24 hours in the allegedly unrelated side war during that conflict.

The only Athens treaty partner that fought a DE treaty partner in the past war was TAB attacking us, and well, they have a PIAT with Athens, same as us.

Or maybe you're referring to the eternal enmity between Aqua ICE and Dark Vows. :v:

Oh we agreed on CnG beforehand. We're not leaving you jackasses for anything. :wub:

well londo I'm beginning to think vanguard are actually a bad influence on us if we ditch them we will win soem big bucks

lol jk vanguard u are cool dudes and keep on being cool be cause we love you like little girls in love

I can only conclude that you're referring to CDT and C&G, whose whole history of war is ... what?

Who said anything about war? I'm referring to the fact that they're on opposite sides of the web, as you can tell from the fact I said 'they were pretty much diametrically opposite on the web'.