Grab your top hats and monocles

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told, the second I became the Emperor of DE, that I would fail in like a week. Well, that didn't happen, we lost members but very little NS mainly because we cut off all the inactive small people with a few programs and I've picked up a few lessons on the road and with Londo by my side Athens will be a superb place to be in. I won't go around saying I'm the best guy to lead, I'm just so new to being in a top position, but with sound principles such as taking the responsibility for my actions and trying to listen to everybody I can say with confidence that I will succeed. Some say I'm a dictator but others say democracy fails, so generally I try to just do the most pragmatic thing available.

I really appreciate all the positive responses in this thread and I thank everybody for participating in the party :)

o/ Athens \o

DE will remain in my heart forever.

Good, how many alliances have merged into athens already?

Well Athens was formed by a merger of Heroes of the Union and Camelot. It then absorbed The Shinra Corporation and the Revolution and just recently absorbed FLY as well. ;)

Also don't quote me on this but I don't think we are still part of NOIR but I may be wrong.

Members will remain on their current teams to provide the best stable income with team switching being done when practical and in the future there is a chance of us gliding towards one team more than the other. Time will tell. We're going to review all treaties and while we might drop some treaties based on how the discussions go but generally we're carrying over all treaties and handling them as normal. That's about it regarding treaties and team color. For more information, you know where to find us on IRC so stop by and we'll have a chat :)

Well Athens was formed by a merger of Heroes of the Union and Camelot. It then absorbed The Shinra Corporation and the Revolution and just recently absorbed FLY as well. ;)

Also don't quote me on this but I don't think we are still part of NOIR but I may be wrong.

It would be interesting since I think you'll be mostly black when the merger is over.

Edited by Ricardo

It would be interesting since I think you'll be mostly black when the merger is over.

True but we're not sure yet which direction we are taking Aqua or Black (we'd have to try Aqua first since once you go black I hear you never go back :awesome: ) but I think it will be temp suspended or dropped but like I said don't quote me. :ph34r: