No, I won't be returning in two weeks ...

Van Hoo III

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't too nice in your original quitting the game thread, I said something like "looks like the Grinch stole Christmas". I thought it was pretty funny. :P I was just going off what I had been hearing from others but now with the war and getting a chance to see you in action I wish you well in your RL future and that you'll eventually come back to the game. You seem like a good, honourable guy, and this game could use some more, not fewer. ;)

Have fun, Hoo. Delta thinks you're awesome. :P

HOO!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Well Hoo, I'm glad to have gotten to know you over this past year. Having our common acquaintance (well, more acquaintance for me, lil bit more for you...HI KAIT) I've liked ya even more. I hope things go well for ya out there beyond Bob (aka RL). I'm sure I'll hear rumblings of the Hoo every so often in #archien.

Good luck my friend.

o/Hoo

You don't know the whole story. I do not have the desire to tell you. Your insult is noted and cheerfully ignored. No reply is requested.

But I do. With the behavior you've shown since you left, quite frankly, I'm glad you're gone. Since appointing TailsK to gov caused that to happen, I'd chalk it up as a good move for that if nothing else. Normally, I maintain a healthy degree of respect for ex-leaders of SF, but you doused your bridges in oil and and then dropped napalm on them. The fact that you maintain your ridiculously self-righteous demeanor after what has been a consistently appalling attitude towards those you left behind is laughable.

Goodbye, Hoo. It's been an honour working with you in Nemesis. I will always look up to you as a real figurehead in my CN life. I have had the most pleasure working with you and I wish you nothing but the best in RL. Tell us when your book gets published, I will read it!

o/ Hoo

:(

Bye Hoo.

Stop by #cupcakery so we can continue to mention Tyson Jackson to you :P

But in all seriousness, it sucks to see you go. We had some great times together, both in cupcakery and in the SF chans. It was a pleasure. Though, will you still be participating in the SF Fantasy Football league next year?

Edit:

I was all pumped at getting a double shout-out, but then I saw Kait got her own and was about to get disappointed until I was like "oh yeah."

Have fun, Hoo. You're awesome.

Don't worry Cupcake, you're on my shoutout list whenever I retire :wub:

Edited by Big Z

Poison Clan: Yes, you are right, they did write the NAP that way on purpose. If only I were the logdumping sort ... :D

I just read every log I ever had with you, go ahead and dump all the ones where you think I talk about making a nap to do such a thing. We never even discussed it. Quite disappointing hoo that you go out like this :/