No, I won't be returning in two weeks ...

Van Hoo III

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MK: To this day, you are wrong about the reasons for our cancelling our treaty with you. It was however the one thing I regret doing in this game ... well, ok ... maybe except appointing ChairmanHal tri of RoK when I left. :awesome: Anyway, we had issues at the time and after AirMe blew up at me, I held it against him and MK as a whole and did nothing from then on to help heal our relationship. AirMe did everything he could to move on from that moment. He apologized, offered to step down, and offered his first born (kidding) to help us all move forward and I refused. I was offended and became petty about it and it was not appropriate.

If you had have kept the MK treaty (or the =LOST= treaty) and fought on our side in the noCB war, we might just be looking at permanent NPO dominance of the game right now due to the destruction of both blocs in that war. It's hard to say really what would have happened, but Citadel wasn't ready to move from the Hegemony yet then and the Continuum was still intact. The OWF was paralyzed, no one would say anything at all against "the Order". It was a different time, ya understand. Vox changed a lot. I guess the cancellation is a move I got over a while ago, even if at the time it seemed to be a death knell for C&G.

Good luck in real life. The amount of time we devote to CN is huge, and can potentially always become an issue. Come back someday if you have the time. ^_^

I just read every log I ever had with you, go ahead and dump all the ones where you think I talk about making a nap to do such a thing. We never even discussed it. Quite disappointing hoo that you go out like this :/

what do you mean? he DIDN'T dump logs.. he's going out with more class and respect than can be found in your entire alliance, and he was a better player than you could ever dream to be.

Well, I wish you hadn't gone out with a shot at my alliance, but I'll miss you nonetheless. Good luck out there, and don't forget to come back someday. :)

-Bama

At least it wasn't a shot at your home, and rather the AA you carry to continue a war.

Farewell, Hoo.

Application to depart has been denied. Your extra-internet Visa is on hold.

Hoo, you can't leave. There are too few people whose minds are like mine as it is.

That isn't a bad thing that there are less Chimaera like-minded people around here.... :P

Later Hoo, you'll be back.

what do you mean? he DIDN'T dump logs.. he's going out with more class and respect than can be found in your entire alliance, and he was a better player than you could ever dream to be.

I'm asking him to dump those logs of me talking to him about the PC nap because they don't exist.

It would be like me claiming that you secretly confided in me your ambitions to join and merge NPO into NpO, but I'm not going to give out the logs because I have too much dignity for that... nevermind it never actually happened.

Edited by mhawk