No, I won't be returning in two weeks ...

Van Hoo III

Damnit Hoo, Where am I going to get my free vouch to join Nemesis now?

It sucks you have to go man, you are one of the greatest leaders to ever play this game, thanks for all the advice you have given me since I've known you. Good Luck in RL.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damnit Hoo, Where am I going to get my free vouch to join Nemesis now?

It sucks you have to go man, you are one of the greatest leaders to ever play this game, thanks for all the advice you have given me since I've known you. Good Luck in RL.

^this

Thanks for all the great memories, but now who am I to troll in our embassy?

You never did ZI me like promised. >_>

For old time's sake:

)): HOO )):

EDIT: oops

Edited by USMC123

Heh, I remember hanging in your channel on the eve of Ragnarok's formation, thinking to myself, "That Van Hoo I dude seems like a very level headed dude, he'll probably end up making some influence in this game.. Or was it han voo II?"

I was right about one thing though: you've definitely left your mark on this game and, well, weren't a bad leader either. ;)

EDIT: Also, I never got to log dump you like everyone else. This is a shame. :(

Edited by Mixoux

I'm asking him to dump those logs of me talking to him about the PC nap because they don't exist.

It would be like me claiming that you secretly confided in me your ambitions to join and merge NPO into NpO, but I'm not going to give out the logs because I have too much dignity for that... nevermind it never actually happened.

A better example would have been me telling you I wanted Poison Clan taken out because of them signing a treaty with RAD, since I hated RAD at the time. I mean, there are ACTUAL logs of that, which would have been awesome to paste, back when I first joined TSI.

Now though, eh, I think RAD is rad. And Poison Clan, well, OBVIOUSLY I STILL WANT THEM DESTROYED.

hurry up already.

^this

Thanks for all the great memories, but now who am I to troll in our embassy?

You never did ZI me like promised. >_>

For old time's sake:

)): HOO )):

EDIT: oops

We can always ZI you.

This is the second time that you have done this to me, you !@#$%^&. I will still drunk dial you whenever I remember to.

Goodbye, Hoo. Thanks for being someone who has kept me interested in this game far longer than I should have been. And when you publish your book, I expect a shoutout... or I will find you.