Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

I was the last person let in before waiting periods and member discussion threads. But the soul still burns. (neither speedbump kept VladimirStukov or Walker out, though :P) Also you guys never added me to the big wall with everyone's names on it :(

Ummm... WalkerNinja.

I get in places. Need tickets to next year's SuperBowl?

I don't.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was the last person let in before waiting periods and member discussion threads. But the soul still burns. (neither speedbump kept VladimirStukov or Walker out, though :P) Also you guys never added me to the big wall with everyone's names on it :(

You should try reapplying to see how fantastic it is. They have me do a lot of interviewing because my thumbs are bigger :awesome:

He didn't come here from those boards, I can assure you. No one in the last council did either, I believe.

In other words, PI'ers are now serfs to our foreign overlords. :P

On a serious note, many congratulations to the winners and the outgoing gov. May Johan keep you warm and platypii kill your enemies. :awesome:

Guess why we didn't send any replacement spy to TOP? emot-effort.gif

Who are you kidding, we never got one in in the first place. We had to turn an existing member into an informant because it was impossible to properly infiltrate, especially after Mr. Fel. They got so paranoid! We didn't need them anymore by that point, anyway. Oh, nostalgia. :blush:

WalkerNinja you better not be as big a prat as you were the last time I remember you touching a government position.