Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WalkerNinja you better not be as big a prat as you were the last time I remember you touching a government position.

*sigh*

It was bound to come up. It's been well over a year since all that, and I've apologized to my old alliance. If I'm not mistaken, I've even apologized to Grub and ES (and if not, I've certainly thought about it). I still don't think that the ODN and I were treated fairly, but I took our mistreatment far too personally and ended up making a very bad decision without checking with the rest of my alliance. If you haven't seen me say it before now: I botched it up, did the wrong thing, and really am quite sorry for it on a number of levels.

All this to say that I hope that I do a better job this time too. The fact that I was elected by so fine a body of men and women assuages my concerns to some extent. No, I am not ignorant of my deficiencies. I was, once upon a time, but I am not now.

Edited by WalkerNinja

Khyber is a special ops spy that has finally made his final preparation for TOPs downfall.

Congrats to all elected, in this way, way to close election round.

I was the last person let in before waiting periods and member discussion threads. But the soul still burns. (neither speedbump kept VladimirStukov or Walker out, though :P) Also you guys never added me to the big wall with everyone's names on it :(

The list of names of Paradoxian of the Past was a 2nd year anniversary special. You joined around our 2 year anniversary and as such wasn't added by Broadbeans.

Broadbeans said "I will never do that again" "Took a lot a time", so don't count on one, despite how neat and slightly depressing the picture is.

EDIT: made a false statement, corected it know

Edited by alpreb

*sigh*

It was bound to come up. It's been well over a year since all that, and I've apologized to my old alliance. If I'm not mistaken, I've even apologized to Grub and ES (and if not, I've certainly thought about it). I still don't think that the ODN and I were treated fairly, but I took our mistreatment far too personally and ended up making a very bad decision without checking with the rest of my alliance. If you haven't seen me say it before now: I botched it up, did the wrong thing, and really am quite sorry for it on a number of levels.

All this to say that I hope that I do a better job this time too. The fact that I was elected by so fine a body of men and women assuages my concerns to some extent. No, I am not ignorant of my deficiencies. I was, once upon a time, but I am not now.

Well if you ever find yourself forgetting, don't hesitate to seek me out. :awesome:

IRON would like to thank the outgoing TOP Government for its help and support over the past weeks. It has been appreciated and certainly will not be forgotten.

IRON congratulates the new members of TOP's Government and looks forward to continued awesome relations.

Also, Hai WalkerNinja! :)

Now, Your Excellency, about your promise of sexual shenanigans with Twizzler. Your public awaits.

Unfortunately my tastes have never run towards dragons made of cheese, and the ladies of the Paradox are fewer and more discriminating than those of the Network. While in my youth I was a lusty fellow, in my old age I am made a monk and have developed a strange craving for herring.

While I can understand why dragons made of cheese would be slightly off-putting, Argent has many real female dragons. Are you trying to preemptively turn them down? :(

I'm afraid that such interspecies indiscretions will likely have to wait until after my term in office is completed. The Diomedian newspress has ever been swift to slander given the slightest opportunity.

Also, hello Finster.

Edited by WalkerNinja