Treaty Cancelation

Announcementbanner.png

Article VII - Termination

Termination of this pact requires 48 hours notice. If an undersigned party was attacked by more than 10 of the other member within the period of 30 days, this treaty will be canceled immediately, effective on the date of the 10th declaration of war

As per the treaty

United Commonwealth of Nations hereby enact the termination period of 48 hours of the PAT held between UCN and TOOL.

Reasons have been given in private

Edited by nutkase

Best of luck to both parties, I like you both.

If I may ask..

Article VII - Termination

Termination of this pact requires 48 hours notice. If an undersigned party was attacked by more than 10 of the other member within the period of 30 days, this treaty will be canceled immediately, effective on the date of the 10th declaration of war

That sounds awful. So 9 of one of you could have attacked 9 of the other side and it would have been all good? I thought the P in PIAT (though you said PAT so maybe there's no Intelligence) stood for Peace.

Also if more than 10 people had attacked then the treaty would have been canceled immediately anyway, this kinda reminds me of the TPF/PC NAP.

This could only mean one thing... :awesome:

I hope that this cancellation is not indicative of lines, etc, as I'd hate to play favorites with you guys.

Also if more than 10 people had attacked then the treaty would have been canceled immediately anyway, this kinda reminds me of the TPF/PC NAP.

Except that this treaty was actually canceled with notice as opposed to its de facto breaking in a sucker punch like a certain lolpink alliance did.

There is no ill will towards TOOL, we respect TOOL and see them becoming a great alliance. While there is no treaty binding us no more, we still love the guys behind TOOL.

o/ R3nowned (Love you long time)

o/ Mia (Have my children?...sorry steff)

Since this was in place before I joined TOOL, I'll have to echo Penchuk's "WTF" about the wording of the cancellation clause.

Other than that, I harbour no ill will whatsoever towards UCN - heck, I have every intention of staying in their IRC and yukking it up as if we still had the treaty :P I wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

o/ UCN