Updated Bloc Stats

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not think that Duckroll has any defensive measures in it. Atleast that was the line told when questions were brought up as to why there wasn't much military aid given between those alliances.

Superfriends appears to be leading at a slight, but they are also connected via The Chestnut Accords, with three member alliances shared between the blocs. Superfriends/Chestnut have about 32 million in NS to account for. :)

Though, Citadel could still take em anyways.

Superfriends appears to be leading at a slight, but they are also connected via The Chestnut Accords, with three member alliances shared between the blocs. Superfriends/Chestnut have about 32 million in NS to account for. :)

There are some big players not represented in these blocs....yet. Although I am now at a loss as to what exactly they will do.

Excellent job! However, you forgot the Stickmen. Currently consists of iFOK, Iunctus, Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes, and the Finnish Cooperation Organization.

It's very interesting to see the vast changes since the old bloc stats, and the invincible nature of the Citadel. :o

Try around 45 +/- million. SF, Chestnut, Bastion, + OV via Below, and Teen Titans, and that's without touching external to the interconnecting/bloc treaties. It'll be interesting to see what happens in the future, the game certainly got interesting again.

I do not think that Duckroll has any defensive measures in it. Atleast that was the line told when questions were brought up as to why there wasn't much military aid given between those alliances.

You're correct.

from the treaty;

The signatory alliances will participate in cooperative military planning and joint operations through the same. Methods may include central forums and/or IRC channels, guide/resource sharing, limited shared private forum access, and/or other agreed upon cooperative initiatives. Any such cooperation will involve all signatories as equals.
In times of war, military operations of the signatories will be centralized, with the signatories most efficiently sharing war duties with each other in order to maximize damage given. This is not required by this document, it is simply what we do.

Its not so much a bloc as it is a "If we're all at war we roll as one massive fighting unit" deal, or at least that's how woody described it to me back when I made the logo

Try around 45 +/- million. SF, Chestnut, Bastion, + OV via Below, and Teen Titans, and that's without touching external to the interconnecting/bloc treaties. It'll be interesting to see what happens in the future, the game certainly got interesting again.

Yeah. SF leads hands down. We have little to no treaties.

SF is new leader of the free world.

Yeah. SF leads hands down. We have little to no treaties.

SF is new leader of the free world.

He mentioned bloc strength combined with other blocs on the list, I was correcting the number, not slighting Cit, no need to get the panties in a bunch.

Besides, we're evil.